Where we are, and where we shall stay

Littles: Maknae line
Caregivers: Hyung line

————————————-
It was a normal day at the dorms which belonged to the seven boys of Bts. Today was the second day of their long awaited days off which they deserved.

Recently the boys had been working non stop due to their new albums which were going to be released soon. They had recently finished their world tour, for them to only come home in preparation for their next upcoming album. And it only got worse once the album is dropped due to all the promotions and soon to come tour leaving them only a few days until things got even more hectic. The closest the boys had recently gotten to a day off was only the time they got in their dorms, which was only enough time to shower and sleep. Not even their sleep was long lasted since they would soon be waken up early in the mornings to go work until their return late in the night, for them to only relive the same schedule the very next day.

All the boys were highly overwhelmed by everything, leaving the leader of the group no choice except to go and speak with their manager whose only response was to go speak with Bang Pd.

And somehow Namjoon was able to convince the older to give him and his band mates a break, and he was luckily able to score them 3 months to just relax. The members were close to tears and the news.

The first day was filled with sleeping in, watching all their favorite programs on the television, eating takeout, and just flat out relaxing. Nothing could take away from how relaxing the day had been.

You would think everyone was starting to loose some of their pent up stress, but you would be far from the truth.

Some members of the group had their very own way of dealing with stress. The youngest three of the group were all little's. And the Hyung line were their caregivers. It was the groups little secret.

Although the reveal of the secret had been a big surprise and learning experience for all 4 of the hyungs, the secret had actually tightened the groups bond. The amount of trust and love they all held for one another was greater then ever before. It was not only helpful for the 3 maknaes, but also to their hyungs. The feeling of being wanted and needed always left the eldest 4 of the group with a warm fuzzy feeling in their chests.

But recently the boys hadn't really had a chance to slip. They would usually slip whenever they had a chance, sometimes even late at night when they were all exhausted from practice. Though the eldest members may have been tired they never denied them of being little and always took care of them, no matter what condition they were in. Just being able to see their babies smile made everything worth it.

But although it was their second day off, none of the little's made an appearance, which left everyone else worried. They always slipped without any issue, and especially how overworked they had become, they should've slipped even faster. This set worry in the caregivers hearts.
And soon those two days turned into a whole week without any signs of the littles. No signs of their baby boys making an appearance. This left the hyung's all uneasy.

Something was up, They all knew it, So they all made plans to get their boys to slip, whether they liked it or not. Because they all knew suppressing their little sides would only cause them more harm.
At first Yoongi brought it too their attention that maybe they just didn't feel like slipping and that they might slip on their own, but that was until Hoseok brought up how he watched Jimin as he started longingly at his blankie and how broken the little looked.

They were holding back, and no one knew why.

But what they did know was that they needed to help their babies no matter the cost and get to the bottom of this.