🚪A little claustrophobic🚪

After a long, tiring day of work all Hoseok would like to do is go home to his boyfriend, Park Jimin.
Hoseok is a famous dance instructor at (Dance school name). He has trained many dancers, and some of his students even turned into famous dancers themselves.

But this isn't his biggest accomplishment about his job, it is also where he met the love of his life. He had just gotten a fresh class. And in that class say a frail boy who was determined to dance. His messy blonde hair always drenched in sweat as he began to practice for a few extra hours. He was always panting and visibly tired but never gave up. The boy kept pushing himself to become the best he could. His determination to learn is what drew Hoseok to him.
After teaching the boy day in, day out he began to caught feelings. Slowly but surely Jimin began to reciprocate these feelings. After a fumbling and stuttering Hobi confessed, the shorter male threw his arms around the other and said he would love to date him.

After 7 months of dating, Jimin came and confessed that he was a little. After a long discussion, Hoseok agreed to be his caregiver.
That's how he got his baby boy.

So now Jimin is a professional dancer. His fame skyrocketed after his boyfriend decided to upload a video of him practicing onto his twitter.
More often then not he is out in a dance studio somewhere in Seoul. On the rare occasions that they are both home Jimin is usually in little space.

But today was different. Hoseok came home as usual and tried to call out for the other.
"Babe! I'm home! And I got us some take out!"

The older calls out as he slips off his black dance shoes and rests them by the door. He places the food on the counter and stretches his arms. He sighs in relief as he relaxes his tense muscles. After a few he still doesn't hear or see any signs of Jimin.

Usually the other would come to greet him with a hug and kiss if he was big, if he was little he would bolt out the room and basically toss himself onto the elder. But today there was no thumping of footsteps or no pitter patter of the shower running or not even any snores. Dead silence enveloped the apartment, or so Hoseok thought.

The male went quiet to check if he could hear something, anything from his boyfriend. And to his surprise his ears were able to catch the slightest sounds of, loud heavy crud coming from someone in his home. He quickly began to check around for his lover as he called out for him in worry.
"Jimin? Minnie? Baby? Kitten?"

He calls out frantically into he passed by the closet and heard the others sobs. He went to open it but the realized the knob was broken.
"Princess?? What happened?"

Hoseok try's to call out to his baby but only received a shaky voice as the others cry's became louder.
"Da-Daddy.! M-Minnie stuck!"

The little sobs loudly as loud themes begin to echo from inside the closet. He could hear the panic in Jimins voice as he tried to open the door from the inside. But Hoseok couldn't open the door regularly, he would have to pry it open but with his boyfriend being close to a panic attack on the other side he needed to calm him down before he can get to work on getting him out.

"Kitten! Daddy needs you to calm down, he's going to get you out. Calm down angel. Everything is going to be fine."

He calls out to Jimin who continues to cry, but calms down little by little as he hears his daddy's soothing tone. The boy hiccups as he leans against the door, still panicking.

"That's a good boy... Daddy's kitten is so good for him. Good job munchkin. Hold tight. Daddy is going to get you out as soon as possible."

"Pr- Promise..?"

"Mhm. Daddy promises angel. And if you stay calm and be a good little boy for me you can have some ice cream."
Hoseok was planning on giving he little a treat anyways since he was having a literal panic attack inside the closet but it was easier to coax him this way.

"O-Otay..."
Jimin whispers with a shaky voice.

"Good boy. Now daddy going to be right back to get you out. Sit tight kitten."

~20 minutes later~

It took time but Hoseok eventually got the other out safe and sound. Apparently Jimin had went in there to get something but had accidentally shut the door behind him, in a panic Jimin began to pull and tug on the door Handel only for it to fall out. Hoseok literally had to remove the door from its hinges to get it out. But it didn't matter because he finally got his boyfriend safe in his arms.

Once Jimin was free the bouncing ball of blonde hair tackled the other in a hug and began to bawl his eyes out. Hobi rocked him and pat his back as he let the boy cry. It took awhile but once Jimin calmed down enough Hoseok gave him a bubble bath, got him into some warm clothes and then got him some ice cream as they watched Lilo and stitch on the tv. Hoseok held his boyfriend close as they watch the Disney movie. Small giggles leave the smaller boy and it makes Hoseok grin.

He wouldn't want things any other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya guys!! I hope this chapter is fine. But it's been kinda hard to write chapters since sometimes I'm not sure what I want to write about or what you guys might like to see. So if you guys have any ships, plots, or maybe just who you want to see little, comment it down below! It helps me out a great deal and would be so helpful.
But I hope you guys enjoyed this little Jihope chapter, it was so fun writing this honestly cuz little Jimin makes me bust out my uwus.
But until next time.

-Puppy🐶❤️