🐯Namjin's sick tiger🐯

Little: Taehyung
Caregivers: Namjin

Scenario: Tae woke up not feeling so good, leaving his papa to take care of him until daddy comes home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's POV

I had woken up to the sounds of whining coming from next to me. I felt my shoulder being shaken so I groggily woke up to see my baby boy next to me with puffy eyes and looking a bit pale.

"Tae, honey, what's wrong?"
I ask before running a hand through his hair. I felt his skin and it felt a bit hot.

"No feeling good papa..."
I hear him whine before trying to cuddle me. I got up and quickly left to retrieve some medicine for my boyfriend. I also sent a text to my other boyfriend Namjoon, letting him know our pup is not feeling well today.

Taehyungs POV

I whined before curling up in bed. I just wished papa could hurry up. My head hurt and my stomach too!
"Papaaaaa~! Huwwy up!"
I yell through teary eyes, although he had only been gone for a few minutes. Which felt like hours to me.

3rd person POV

Seokjin soon returned with some medicine for Tae and a sippy cup with juice.

"Open up sweetie. Take the medicine for papa like a good boy."
The older says while motioning the cup filled with medicine to the little on the bed. The gesture only earned Jin a loud yell in dissatisfaction.
"Nuh uh! Tae no like! Medicine icky!"

Jin sighs before picking up his phone and pretending to dial a number.
"That's too bad bubba. I'm sure daddy is gonna be so disappointed when he hears you didn't take your medicine like a big boy."
And with that Tae took his medicine in a hurry.

After a bit they both were cuddled up together under the covers. Jin had gotten the boy something to eat as well. But it didn't look like it helped.

The little soon took off in a hurry to discard of the food which he had consumed only moments earlier. His caregiver was not far behind him as he rubbed his back and whispered praises to him for being a big boy as he tried to sooth him.

Tae has his mouth rinsed before he was back in bed with his boyfriend while crying softly. Just then Jin's phone began to ring. At seeing the caller Id the little wipes his tears and made grabby hands to the phone.
Seokjin answered the FaceTime to see his other boyfriend Namjoon with a worried expression.

"TaeTae?  Baby? Papa told me you weren't feeling well. I promise to be home soon."
The couple chatted for a bit more until they soon hung up.

The rest of the day was filled with cuddles, forcing the boy to take his medicine, crying, and forcing the little to drink some water. Poor Jin had no breaks.

Namjoons POV

I had finally got home after a long day of work. I kicked off my shoes and walked in. I slowly padded into my shared bedroom to see his two boyfriends cuddled up. One looking drained and the other just looking twice then the other.
(A/N: Try to guess who is who)

He soon changed into a tshirt and boxers before climbing in with his boyfriends. He pecked their foreheads before falling into a peaceful slumber, but not before Tae turned around to cuddle his daddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this wasn't that good of a chapter but I still hope you all enjoyed!

Love and kisses,
~Puppy🐶❤️