Caught.

I remember being an elementary school student...

Those afternoon at school were like fun and nightmare at the same time.

I had fun but also sadness.

I remember that kid, that would always annoy me.

He would take away my things, push me around, create nicknames for me, call me names....

And he even wrote a poem that actually made "sense" and rythm for me, only it wasn't that nice.

It said something like:

"Nerdie Nerdie
won't eat candies
'cause all Nerdie
wants is pen*s"

You see? He actually made an effort to write this... I mean, it does go along well with the nickname Nerdie.

That afternoon, I was doing my homework quietly. Then I saw some kind of paper land on my homework. I looked around, but didn't see who did it.

I unfolded the paper to see the poem. If it didn't refered me as Nerdie, I would actually laugh, but knowing it was telling about me, I just couldn't.

I looked around and saw him laughing. I was really really angry, wrote some insults and threw back this paper.

He saw those words and surely didn't like it. Ha ha ha, as if I liked that poem.

Then I received the same paper, only it had more insults in it.

At that instant, I thought of a plan. I picked up my rubber and deleted what I wrote. Then stood up and handed it to the teacher saying: "He wrote it" while pointing at him.

The teacher read it. She didn't show a happy face. She stood up and called both of our names and told us to go outside the classroom with her.

Pam.

The door was shut.

She looked at us and said: "You shouldn't write this kind of poem to your mate. That's really hurting!!"

"Sorry Miss Laurens"

"You shouldn't apologize to me, but to her"

He looked at me and said: "Sorry"

I felt I won. I won him. I am the winner here ha ha ha I was about to walk away when...

"Where are you going, Miss I-Think-I-Am-Intelligent?"

"Wh-what?"

"You thought that trying to wipe what you wrote and telling me what he did is some good manners?"

"Wh-what wo-words?"

"I never said words."

I was totally panicked and guilty. She knew it.

"So. Writting things back to your classmate is not right. And wiping it away and pretending to be the only victim is not right either. Apologize to your classmate."

"But he started it!"

"No buts. Apologize. Now."

I felt betrayed and sad and useless. I thought to myself, next time I'm gonna do things better.

"Sorry"

"I don't want to see any of this again. Now you two are dismissed."

With that, the whole thing ended. But I sweared to myself that I was never gonna get caught again and I was gonna succeed in taking revenge one day.