Birth

As Aang and Katara found her friend and asked for her help to find Appa, she had vibed that Appa was in a secret basement near the Air Temples.

Katara and Aang were shocked to hear that. But as soon as they got back from the air temples, they quickly checked for Appa. He was very tired and sick.

Katara helped Aang carry Appa to his room. His room was simply made by wood similar to the ones toph used as a tent when they she first set camp with them just a bigger.

After they got outside, Katara felt that something was ouchy. She started yelling for her pain was unbelievable.

They quickly called the doctor and doctor had predicted that she was going to give burth anytime now.

Aang looked scared and terrified for he did not know much about pregnancy and how katara was going to give birth.

Katara then finished giving birth and the doctor showed them the baby and it was a boy! They named him Tenzin.

The next morning, Katara came down with medicine and water. She said that it was for Appa. Aang immediatly thanked her for her help.

Appa got better and Tenzin began to grow. One day Aang saw a messenger hawk flying towards him. As the messenger hawk landed, he picked up the letter read out loud "Aang, come quickly! Ozai escaped from prizon and Azula escaped from the mental facility we put her in to recover! We're currently finding him, but we need your help to make sure that when he strikes at back at the Fire Nation, we'll be ready."

Aang quickly packed his things and told katara that Zuko needs him at Fire Nation and had sent Sokka to look after her for the mean time.

As Aang left,  Azula started walking towards the door. She opened this and saw katara sitting down with a baby boy. "Aww, what a lovely boy. What's his name?" Azula said.

Katara, looking terrified quicjly and carefullt handed baby Tenzin to Sokka while she quickly water bent the water from the pail next to her to azula.

Suprisingly, Azula didn't attack. She just stood there wiping herself after she got wet. "What're you doing here Azula and why aren't you fighting?" Katara said looking angry and confused.

"Well, as you can see, i'm not here to fight. I'm here to join Team Avatar, along with some followers of mine." Azula said convincingly. Katara was shocked of the suprising news she heard. "Don't try to fool me azula! I'm not falling for this one this time!" Katara said bravely.

Before Azula could say a word, there were some utterly rude animals that attacked them out of nowhere. Azula noticed that katara was too weak to fight all of them. Instead she helped katara by fire bending all the animals to scare them to go away. Katara was shocked for she never knew someone like Azula would ever help her at a situation like this.

After this had happend, Katara agreed to let Azula join Team Avatar although she had to make a promise not to use firebending while she was inside the temple not unless attacked.

Aang arrived at the fire temple and stayed there overnight for a few days. Zuko had decided that Aang has a son, and he needed to get back to Katara and Tenzin. "Aang, you've stayed here long enough, you need to get back to Katara and Tenzin." Zuko said. Aang was unsure but also agreed to go back for his family needed him.

Appa landed and Aand got down from appa's saddle.  He was surprised to see Azuka sitting down in the couch inside the Air Temple. "Um Katara? What's Azula doing here? Zuko just said that she escaped, you shouldn't be letting her in." Aang said cofused, he out his staff up and pinted it to her.