Reunion

Mai had given birth after the team's fight and named her Honora, or as people call her, Ira.

Aang and Katara usually slept beside each other before the fight had happened. Instead, each of them slept on the right and left of baby Tenzin.

One day, an enemy had engaged on the southern and northern water tribe. Zuko and Mai were to protect Ira and the fire nation, Aang and katara were to go to the north pole to visit the northern water tribe, Sokka and Suki will go to the south pole to visit the southern water tribes.

After their courses were all set, they each got on the other bisons that they found, Pepper, Nama and Kara.

Aang and Katara arrived at the northen water tribe palace seeing a guy in a black leather suit, and black shoes. He turned around to see who was behind him surprise to be finding U.A's father on the black leather suit!

"You? You're the guy that invaded the water tribes?!?!?" Katara said surprisingly. "Yes, for i had a complicated past, and the water tribe and the moon spirit is the reason that my daughter, U.A is dead! If my daughter isn't living anymore, they shouldn't live either!"

Aang tried to stop him by making a few air kicks, and then a spin pointing to U.A's father using his staff. He couldn't waterbend but there were some strong guys who protected him.  Katara then trew a wave of water blast on him, instead his guards just threw it back her and she tried to gain control but before she could do that, all of the guards in the room were holding her and closing in on them."

He made a few water tribe moves and then whistled.

At first we didn't know what it meant.. A few minutes later, we started to realize what the purpose of him making a sound and moving like he's water bending was.

His troops and guards outside were doing the same thing. The boats and palace building were getting filled and flooded by water and soon enough, the whole place was flooded!

Luckily, the fire mation was safe when Mai and Zuko got back...

Sokka and Suki arrived at the south pole and saw all the southern water tribe folks and people all lying on the floor floating in the water flooded all over the whole village!

"We're too late, the village is already done for." Sokka said sadly. "Let's meet up with Aang and the others, maybe they got some news about who or what did this and why." Suki said.

"This time, i'll let this time pass. But the next time this happens again, i will not hesitate into imprisoning them all!" Sokka said angrily.

They all got back to the Air Temple and each said their parts

"The South pole and the Southern water tribe, were all defeated! They were floating on the floor! And no one else was there!" Sokka said and then Suki continued.

"The fire nation is safe so nothing to worry about for us. We left it in good hands."

Aang and Katara had frowns more than everyone on their faces.

"The northern water tribe were also defeated but we were also surprised to see who was behind all the attacks upon our arrival. 

After all, they all realized how important they were to one another and what happend to the kingdoms could happen to them and their freidndship. After the day everything went back to normal, and the gang were all friends already.

Summer was ending, and a new era was beggining.