「five」

010 9XXX YYYY calling...

Jisoo was torn between two options, whether to respond to the call and meet the guy or ignore it and everything shall remain a mystery. She was peering intently at her phone in her hands. Her thumb nearly pushed the 'answer' button unconsciously.

"I am not answering." she insisted. The phone rang multiple times before she could feel relief when it stopped. All at once it pealed that jolted her, causing her phone to drop on her face.

She sat up forthwith from lying down the bed. Her fingers kneaded her nose where the device she had lost grip on. "Aish." She threw one more glare at it and indignantly answered the call. 

Drawing breath, she asked upon picking up in a calm tone. "Hello?"

"Uhm... This is from Woo Bar. Sorry for interrupting you. A mister got drunk and he fell asleep. I was worried that someone might be looking for him, so I called a random number in this mister's phone. Maybe you could fetch him?"

It took a couple of minutes before Jisoo could process what the man had said. She soon realized the real one didn't call but a stranger. 

"Ah. Pardon. I-I'm no acquaintance of him."

"Is that so? Miss, the pub is almost closing and in mess, but he still doesn't want to leave. He's already disturbing other customers." The man couldn't but beg.

Her face crinkled in confusion. "I am so sorry, sir. But I really don't know him-"

"Apologies. Sorry for disturbing." He added and ended the call.

For the time being, Jisoo found herself trudging towards the wardrobe. She was unsure of what she had decided to do, because everything was so sudden. That late night she would be meeting the guy behind all messages. What she meant was, her seeing him at a club at almost midnight. What could happen?

At the fore of Woo Bar, there she stood apprehensively. Her sweaty hand was balled into a fist while the other clasped the strap of her black sling bag. She inhaled and exhaled for a few times before she crossed the threshold of the pub.

Two bouncers were on their feet when one of them lifted his right hand to stop her. She knew why; she looked way too young to go to bars. Yet they were mistaken, she was already in her legal age.

"Miss, may I see your ID?" the man required.

Without delay, Jisoo took her age identification card out of her bag and confidently revealed it to them. A smug smirk became visible on her face as the bouncers greeted and welcomed her in. 

Roaring music, beam of colored lights that brightened the dimmed place and the scent of liquors and cigarette smoke lingered in the air.  The crowd was young, students were most of them. They were sitting heavily due to insobriety and many on the dance floor moved rhythmically to the sound whilst holding a pint glass of hard liquor or cocktail.

A couple making out at a secluded place a short distance from her. Her cheeks flushed in redness, because she found it very awkward and new to her. Well it wasn't since she had seen films with mature scenes but not like what she saw.

She shook her head and slogged, getting on for the counter. Instantly, she plumped herself on a bar stool. Jisoo raised a shaky finger as she called on the bartender who was mixing drinks. He instantly approached her.

"Yes?"

"Uhm... someone called from this bar and asked me to come here." She hesitantly showed her phone and pointed her finger on the screen. 

The man nodded, "I was the one who actually called but our manager would like to have a word with you. Mind if I excuse myself for a bit, miss?"

Jisoo bobbed her head down in agreement.

The bartender coyly smiled and glided through a restricted door that said 'staffs only'. A moment passed, she leaned on the counter, resting her weight on her elbows folded across her chest. Chewing her lower lips, her eyes were glued on her phone.

A prevailing baritone voice broke the rowdy silence in Jisoo's empty mind. She lifted her head and eyed at the man in his 30's before her, who had his arms on each side of his torso and his face frowned. "Miss, you came. We're sorry for being a bothersome. He had caused a mess but still refused to come out-" His scowling halted when a dominant tumult pervaded around the now hushed place.

"There he goes again." He sighed in annoyance.

Her feet seemed to have their own lives as she found them hastening close to the scene. A huge crowd surrounded it refraining others at the back from seeing anything. Jisoo stretched out her neck, the heel of her feet barely touched the ground. Fortunately her body managed to dig through the narrowness. 

She froze as does her mind, seeing a live brawl, when all people didn't trouble themselves to cease. Propitiously two towering bouncers hared off into the scene. One held onto a irked guy who's lips were bleeding, and wiped it with the hem of his sleeves. He cursed and gave a black look at the other man before him, who was being dragged away with as much force by a bouncer.

"Fuck you for flirting my girlfriend!" The livid mad damned, pacing forward and hit the other with his fist, causing the crowds to gasp. He was abstained before he could throw another strike to the helpless man.

The frail man weakly picked himself up from the cold hard floor although he clearly struggled in pain, yet he snickered.

Jisoo couldn't but stare at him with fellow feeling in her eyes. Gnawed on her lower lip, she swallowed roughly and took a sharp step onward. She paused along with the bystanders at the moment that he spoke.

"Your girlfriend hit on me first." Then he slogged off from the incident.

--

Note from chi,

Sorry for the sudden use of foul words. Expect more of them. If you dislike, then sorry for destroying your innocence, sweetie.

One more thing, Jisoo is an eighteen year old in this fiction.