Next Morning

Sehun finds himself on a couch, with a burgundy yarned blanket thrown over him. Suddenly, pain grows and his foggy vision clears away as he rubs his eyes.

He is looking around, wondering where he is.

"Its about time you woke up," Junmyeon says, offering him a glass of water and a red pill.

Junmyeon smiles from ear to ear, in a wrinkled white shirt and green plaid pajama pants, and socks. 

"You passed out after you fell off your bike."

Sehun remembered everything. Well, almost everything. He accepted the water and pill and chugged the painkiller down, hoping the pain would stop growing.

Junmyeon sat on the edge of the couch, "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," Sehun chuckled, "Thank you."

Junmyeon's lips shaped to a hard line.  "For what?"

"For being so concerned. You didn't have to do that you know."

"I know," he said, "But I felt kind of responsible for that. I was the one challenging you to a bike race after a round of a few drinks. That's so stupid of me. I am older and I should know better."

Sehun suddenly detects remorse on his face. 

"Don't put this all on yourself. I'm still an adult. I should have also known better. You were right.

Maybe the rabbit wasn't worth it." Sehun snickered as he topped off his mug of water.

Junmeyon laughs and pats him on the back. "Well, since you're up now. Would you like some breakfast? I'm making french toast, sausages, and eggs. It's not much, but its better than nothing."

Junmyeon walks to the kitchen to finish cooking, and Sehun replied, "Sure."

Sehun looks around more. It is a two-room apartment, but it's not an ordinary place. It has an urban style to it. The floors are Tuscan wooden floors, and the walls are grey and smooth. There was a huge flat screen counter-cornered in front of the couch, and the window that was barricaded by satin navy drapes. Everything seemed cozy. There were Biker Club Banners on the wall that read, "The LoneWolves"

Suddenly, a door opens in the back hallway, and a familiar tall, lanky young guy comes out, his eyes half open.

"Morning, Hyung." He mumbles deeply.

"Morning, Chanyeol" Junmyeon replies. 

Sehun doesn't remember where he's seen him from, but he looks familiar.

"Oh, I forgot that you were here. Morning. How's your head? You fell pretty hard off your bike last night."

"Yeah, I did. It hurts a little, but it's not too bad. I will live."

Chanyeol smiles in return and walks into the kitchen to open the fridge. He chugs the milk from the carton, earning him a slap on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?!" Junmyeon scolds, "That's my milk, at least use a cup like a standard human being!"

Chanyeol laughs and apologizes. "Sorry, I forgot. I won't do it again."

After the three ate breakfast, they threw on their day clothes, and Junmyeon put on the usual black leather jacket.

"Okay," he sighed, "Everyone OUT," Chanyeol smirks and starts to gather his keys to leave out of the apartment. Sehun starts to follow, but then he suddenly pats his back pocket for his bike keys, and his heart started to pound. They were missing. Did they get lost when they took him here? Did they steal his keys? 

"Looking for these?" Junmyeon asked and threw him the keys.

Sehun sighed in relief as he clutched them in his hands. 

"Your bike is in my truck. There's no need to worry. I didn't find any damages or anything wrong with it. You can drive safely back."

"Thanks..." Sehun murmured. "I almost forgot I got a ride here. But anyway, if it wasn't for that rabbit, I would have beaten you. Easily. Consider yourself lucky. Another challenge perhaps."

Jumnyeon grins, "Next time."