The Results Are In

Sehun collapsed on his bed, covered in dirt, exhausted but finally content with the long progress of racing with chanyeol today. He was definitely ready for tomorrow, no doubt about it. Even though Chanyeol hated to lose his position, he was very proud of Sehun and was being a good sport about it. Sehun didn't care about the dirt and the ripped jeans from many times as he fell from trying to mimic Chanyeol's vicious whiplash turns to maintain fast speeds safely. He still winced at the red scrape on his knee from the countless times he fell into the dirt. Sehun groaned as the text message alert went off a few ties. He fished for his phone and read the banner email subject title...

Your Exam score...

Sehun gasped and rose up from his bed and unlocked his screen. He almost forgot about that, and started to panic. It was also another thing to suddenly worry about. 

Instead of reading the email, he called Junmyeon. After a few rings, he answered.

"Hey." Junmyeon said from the other end. Even though he just left from the track, Sehun could not stop smiling from hearing his voice. 

"My results came in today from the exam." Sehun said, nervously.

"Really?" Junmyeon's voice exclaimed over the phone. "I thought you told me you won't get your results until Friday."

"Yeah, I guess it was sooner than I thought." Sehun running his other hand through his dirty hair, also damped with sweat from wearing his helmet all day.

"And...? What is your score?" 

"I haven't read it yet," Sehun murmured, "I am too nervous."

"Ah, Sehun," Junmyeon said soothingly, "there's no need to be dramatic. I'm sure you did well. You've studied your ass off. Just know that you've done well and no matter what happens, you did your best."

"Okay, I will check hold on." He put Junmyeon on speaker as he opened the email window again, and read the email.

"I got..." Sehun began, trying to keep his voice calm.

"Tell me~" Junmyeon almost whined impatiently over the phone. "How did you do?"

Sehun scrolled down the message, feeling his chest tightening from the suspense, but then suddenly he blinked, making sure he was reading the score right.

"95/100!" Sehun cheered, pumping his fist in exuberance.

"Well done!" Junmyeon exclaimed with a few faint claps afterward, "See, I told you there was nothing to worry about. I'm very proud of you!"

"Yeah," Sehun sighed and fell back on his bed. 

"You should celebrate your hard work!" 

"I know, but I'm so tired from the racing, and I'm out of gas so I would don't feel like making a stop to fill it up right now. I am dirty and need to shower, and the race..." Sehun rambled.

"Well, don't stress out so much. Beating Chanyeol a few times today proves you are ready."

"Hyung..." Sehun said shyly, "Thank you for believing in me."

"What, sorry? I didn't hear what you said. Can you speak up?"

Sehun blushed hard, realizing how cheesy he felt after what he said. 

"Nevermind, hyung."

"I hate when you do that."

"Do what?"

"Say something that I didn't hear, but change your mind when I ask you to say it again."

"I said..." Sehun felt a small, warm blush creeping on his face. Why am I embarrassed? he though. He took the call off of speaker mode and put the phone against his ear. "Thank you. That's all I said. You did help me on the questions for a bit, so I want to thank you for that." Sehun got flustered as he started playing with his hair.

"You're welcome. Was that all you wanted to tell me? " Junmyeon made a soft chuckle. Sehun's heart started to beat fast along with the butterflies in his gut. God, his laugh...

"Yeah?.. And... We never really talked about the bet after I win us the race tomorrow."

"Oh, did you have a bet in mind?" Junmyeon asked with a smirk in his voice.

Sehun licked his lips, his heart beating so hard at what he had in mind. "Do you want to know now?"

"Yeah, and don't tell me to wait until later. That's against the rules now."

"If I win... I'd like you to fuck me."

There was a long moment of silence.

"You can't refuse this time. Since last time I betted to kiss, I want something more this time." Sehun added, but felt like he was suddenly short of breath. He felt a fiery feeling in his groin that suddenly needed attantion.

"Hyung?" Sehun bit his lip, getting worried as Junmyeon hesitated to answer.

"I'm still here..." his voice breathed. "And that should not be a bet..."

He wasn't suprised that Junmyeon declined his bet. That was probably too soon and straight forward. Then suddenly his body flushed with guilt. Shit... did I fuck this up? Sehun thought about what he can say to cover up his lewd request. Before he decided to open his mouth, saying he was joking, Junmyeon added, "It should be a reward."