Text Messages

Moments later, Junmyeon steps out of the bathroom in his fresh clean pajamas, still drying off his damp hair. He walks through the hallway and into the kitchen. He sighs as he sees his broken glass. So that's why he ran away, he thought. He smiles, grabbing a broom and dustpan and starts to clean up the mess. He opens the fridge to fetch a beer and starts to drink it, leaving his fridge open, the light beaming on him. In a few seconds, the bottle was empty. He closed the fridge and tossed the bottle in the recycle bin.

Junmyeon sits on his bed, toying with his phone in his hand. He thought it was strange that Sehun suddenly wanted to leave after wanting to stay for the night. Deep down inside, he felt bad. Not because Sehun might feel guilty for breaking his stuff, but because he felt as though he wasn't a helpful tutor. He wanted to at least help him with his exams.

"You're going to pay for that ;)" Junmyeon texted, smiling. He tossed his phone on the other side of his bed and shut off the light on his nightstand. He laid in the dark for a while, staring at the black ceiling and the little light that came from the window. Moments later, his phone buzzed and automatically he opens the messages in his phone.

Sehun: Sorry. I'll replace it. 

Junmyeon: But you didn't have to leave lol. What did you think I was going to do, beat you up? It didn't even cost enough to get mad over. You're fine I'm only teasing you. :p

a noise dings from his phone as he sends the message. Staring at his phone for a little, he adds...

Junmyeon: Don't worry about it. Get some rest. Gn.

He turns off his phone and closes his eyes, relieved, thinking, At least he didn't run away because he saw me in the bathroom... 

Sehun stared at his phone, biting his lip anxiously.

Junmyeon: Don't worry about it. Get some rest. Gn.

His thumbs twitching, wondering if he should say goodnight, too. Would it come off as too caring? Just a good night, Sehun thought. 

Typing...

Sehun's gut jumped in excitement, wondering what Junmyeon was going to say next. He waited a few seconds until the typing messaged disappeared. 

Does he know that I saw him in the bathroom? ... What logical excuse can I say about that? What if he knows? What if he completely avoids me now. What if- DING!

Junmyeon: We are racing tomorrow evening against another crew. Are you joining us, or are you still playing the lone wolf?

Sehun grins. He has no idea.