The Mysterious Man Part 4

I kept riding for what seemed like more than an hour of an endless storm of fog and rain. It has been thundering and lighting but otherwise, it has been quiet. I had an uneasy feeling ever since I fought that last Titan. Also, my right ankle and my head have been hurting like hell. I haven't run into anyone yet and I hope I will soon.

Suddenly a Titans face came out of the fog in front of me. I quickly pulled back on my horse's reins making him stop. He let out a freaked out sound and I pulled the reins to the right and making him move forward. The Titan's hand swung at us from the right forcing us to go left. Another hand almost grabbed us from the left.

"Shit! That was close." I said while looking back. I heard a horse close by and I quickly turned in the direction it came from.

The fog started clearing up a little and I saw a 20 meter tall Titan. The Titan had Erwin in his hand and he was about to eat him. I jumped off my horse as I shot the Titan in the back of its head. I flew up above it as Erwin was struggling to get free of the Titans grip.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" I yelled. I flipped my sword around in my left hand and I spun around the Titan cutting his fingers, arms, a leg then the neck. I stopped spinning right when it was about to fall and I stood on the back of its head. It fell face first into the mud and I jumped off as I walked over to Erwin.

"You alright?"

"Yea. wait where's your team?" He asked as he looked around.

"We got separated. An abnormal attacked us and I distracted it while they got away." I explained and he nodded.

"We should get going it's dangerous here."

"Right," I said as I was about to jump on my horse but then I realized something.

"Wait, your horse?"

"Captain!" Someone yelled and we both looked at who it was. It was Mike with Erwin's horse.

"Are you alright, what happened?"

"I will explain later, come on we have to hurry," Erwin said as he jumped on his horse and turned in the direction he wanted us to go. I quickly jumped back onto my horse and we followed him.

As we were riding we saw a bunch of steam. Erwin turned his horse in that direction and we came across a bunch of Titan corpses. Someone was on their knees looking down at something and as we rode up to him I saw something that shocked me. Farlan's body was laying on the ground and he was missing half of his body from the waist down. When we got closer I realized that Levi was the one looking down at the ground with his eyes closed and his teeth were clenched. I looked at where his hand was and he was closing Isabel's eye's and I stared at her as I covered my mouth. Isabel was missing her whole body so all that was left was her head.

"Isabel," I whispered.

"Hey! Is anyone alive?" Erwin asked and Levi looked over his shoulder and looked at him.

"Levi! Are you the only survivor? These Titan corpses... you-" Erwin was cut off when Levi jumped up at him and grabbed him. Levi threw him into the ground.

"ERWIN!" I yelled as I jumped off my horse with my swords ready as Mike did the same.

"Don't come here!" Levi snapped in a dark tone making us stop. Erwin had his eyes closed and a hand over his face as he sat up.

'Damn him!' I thought.

"Erwin," Levi said and he put his blade next to Erwin's right side of his neck. Erwin removed his hand and then opened his eyes.

"Levi? What do you think you're doing?!" I growled while I was in my fighting stance ready to attack him.

"I've come all the way here just to kill you."