Raid on Stohess District, Part 2

I was helping Elizabeth get ready for today. She was wearing a dress shirt with my grey vest over it and she was wearing a white skirt that went to her calves. She was wearing tan pants underneath and brown boots. She had a brown wig on and I was brushing it out.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" She asked.

"Yes... or I hope. You will be with Kristen so don't worry too much." I said.

"But we don't look anything alike!" She said and I sighed.

"Just pretend to be me and you will be alright," I said and someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said and the door opened.

"Hey, Meli?" Hanji asked as she opened the door.

"What?"

"We're ready when you are, Commander." She said with a smile.

"Just give me a minute," I said as I put the brush down. Elizabeth stood up and Hanji nearly flipped out as I walked over to my gear that was on the bed.

"Holly Mother of Titan's!" She screamed and I quickly turned around.

"What?!" Elizabeth asked.

"You look just like Meli!"

"We don't look anything alike!" We both yelled at the same time then we looked at each other.

I sighed and started putting my gear on as Hanji ran out of the room.

"Captain?"

"Yes?"

"Hanji asked me something the other day." She said and I looked at her.

"What did she ask you?"

"She asked if I was related to someone named Isabel Magnolia?" She said then she looked at me.

"What about her?" I said as I turned away.

"I had a sister named Isabel but she disappeared when I was younger... But she told me that a girl with that same name joined the Scouting Legion five years ago... Is that true?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes... Isabel joined five years ago with Levi and another friend. But during that expedition, it had rained and the formation was lost and many people died. Including Isabel... Isabel is your older sister and when Erwin found out about you getting in trouble with the Military Police he asked me if I could talk to them. I made a deal with them that if you were put on my team they wouldn't arrest you."

"So that's why I was placed on your team."

"Yes. Erwin thought it would be better if you were on my team then in jail. He feels like he owes it to your sister." I said and she started walking out the door. She ran into someone as they walked in the doorway and she fell on her but as I quickly looked back at her.

"Are you alright?" Erwin asked as he held a hand out to her. She stood up on her own and crossed her arms. Levi was standing next to Erwin and he stared at her.

"Did you get shorter, Mel?" Levi said with a smirk on his face and Elizabeth looked back at me giving me a death glare.

"Levi, I'm over here," I said as I rolled my eyes. Elizabeth mumbled something then walked in between the two.

"What do you two want? I'll be leaving in a few minutes? " I asked as I walked over to them.

"We just came to check on you," Erwin said.

"Tch! You were taking to damn long. Hanji is getting anxious downstairs waiting for you." Levi said then he turned around and walked down the hallway. I sighed and I looked back at Erwin and saluted.