Raid on Stohess District, Part 4

<Melissa point of view>

I opened my eyes to see that I was laying in a damaged part of the wall then a blue light appeared out of nowhere. I looked down to see Eren sitting on the Female Titans back and Annie was crystallized.

"What in the world?" I asked.

"Melissa?" Mikasa asked above me and I looked up.

"You alright?" She asked again. I looked back down as I pushed my self out of the wall and I sharp pain went through my right arm. I let out a scream of pain as I place my feet on the wall. I grabbed my arm because it's was hurt hurting.

A couple of pieces of the wall fell past me and I looked up to see Mikasa staring at the hole nervously. I flew up the wall and I stood next to her and I stared at it too with a nervous shocked expression. I grabbed my last blade quietly with my left hand and I stepped in front of Mikasa as I held the blade in front of me. There was a face of a Colossal Titan looking straight ahead. Mikasa griped on to her blade making a noise and I started to sweat nervously. The Titan's eyes turned and looked right at us both. I was trying to stay calm but on the inside, I was freaking out.

"Melissa! Mikasa!" Hanji yelled and Mikasa looked down and I didn't dare take my eyes off of it.

"Stay put! We don't want it moving, well get you out of there soon!" She yelled.

After about a half an hour later Mikasa and I haven't moved an inch and I started feeling light headed and would probably pass out at any moment. I had probably lost a lot of blood too because my right arm was bleeding and wasn't feeling any better. A giant cloth sewn with a bunch of smaller ones fell over the Titans face and the Stationary Guard's lowered themselves down and the started pinning it down.

"Melissa, Mikasa!" Hanji yelled from the top of the wall and we looked up at her.

"You guys can lower yourselves down now!" She yelled. I placed my sword away and we started lowering ourselves down. Another sharp pain went through my arm and I grabbed it.

"Captain," Mikasa said as she lowered herself down next to me.

"I'm sorry." She said while she hid her face with her scarf.

"For what?"

"Because I was too stupid to see through my emotions I didn't realize... It's all my fault! It was because of me that the two best soldiers are now injured!" She said and I smiled at her.

"It's not all your fault," I said and she looked at me confused.

"It was my own decision to save you and the same goes for Levi. We could have not helped you if we wanted but we chose too and because of that we got ourselves hurt." I said. She looked back down like she was thinking of something.

We reached the bottom of the wall and I put my controls away as I walked away from the wall. Mikasa was right behind me as one of our soldiers ran up to me.

"Captain!" He said. He saluted and he looked really nervous about something

"Yes, what is it?"

"The female Titan has crystallized her self and under Squad Leader Hanji's orders we took her to a classified location."

"Good! What is Hanji doing know?"

"She is interrogating Paster Nick up on the wall." He said and I started thinking why she would interrogate him but I figured he knows something about that Titan in the wall then we do. I turned to Mikasa and she looked at me.

"Mikasa I think you should be with Eren right now so your free to go," I said and she saluted then took off running. I went to take a step forward but everything went black.