Finn

"What the hell was that?!" Noah shouted making me and Liv stop walking and turn around to face him since we were ahead.

Confused I asked "What are you talking about?" Giving Liv a questioning look only receiving a shrug.

"Jennifer!" He shouted again swinging his arms up in disbelief.

"Noah, you were right there. You know what happened" still confused on what's going on I mean he was right there and why is he mad?

"But why?! Why did you spray paint her car?!" At this point I have no idea what's going on. All I know is that my best friend is starting to defend Barbie Doll.

"Why the hell are you defending her?!" Disbelieving what I'm hearing.

"I'm not! Now answer the damn question Violet!" Noah said getting angrier.

"You are! So why the hell are you defending her!" I got angry maybe past that. Who wouldn't? Hearing your best friend defend a bitch that has been tormenting you.

"Violet. Answer the question." His voice clipped

"She parked in my spot! Better! Now answer my god damn question! Why the hell are you defending her!" His answer better be good or there isn't going to be a good ending.

"Guys calm down and we can talk about this without yelling at each other across the hall" peace maker Liv is in action.

There's silence. A silence I'm not liking right now especially when he hasn't answered my damn question.

"Noah.  Answer the god damn question" this time my voice was clipped but was more fierce.

His voice went quiet almost unbearable "just because she parked in your spot, unbelievable" with that he turned around and left. Leaving me mad and Liv confused.

———

Last class ended for the day and from lunch to now I found out I have two other classes with blondie and his friend and the other two boys with the other two classes. Ready to head out I remembered I had detention "ugh" I turned around to see an amused Liv with her arms crossed "forgot about detention?"

"Yeah. All the days to have it" I grumbled making Liv chuckle "next time don't be late, Vi"

"No promises, I'll see you later Liv"

"Bye, Vi don't have too much fun" she winked and left.

I was the first person to arrive so I sat in the middle of the classroom because why not? Setting my head down in my arms on the table to take a nap I heard the classroom door open but decided to ignore it wanting to sleep till of course I get interrupted when I felt someone's presence in front of my desk.

I look up to see blondie's friend standing directly in front of the desk his hands in his pockets with his thumb sticking out. He was wearing black jeans hanging loosely on the hip with a white v neck along with a bracelet on his wrist and his hair styled into a quaff. His name is Damian, right? To his right and my left stood blondie Cole. Why the hell does that sound familiar?! Then behind the two stood two other figures that I haven't heard the names of yet.

"Can I help you?" I said cocking an eyebrow up leaning back into my seat knowing I wouldn't be taking a nap anytime soon.

"Names Cole and this is- "

"I know your name and I also know he's Damian" I interrupted "but you could start with the two behind you that are having a hard time not laughing"

Cole was taken aback and Damian looking amused before continuing "right, the one with light brown hair and blue eyes is Alexander" I nod "the other one with the afro is Elijah" I nod in acknowledgment.

"Alright so wha-" before I could continue my phone started ringing. What's with the interruptions today? Taking out my phone looking at the Caller ID Finn Why is he calling?

Looking up from my phone I noticed the four still standing there and knowing they're not going to move anytime soon I decided to answer the call even how much I didn't want to.

Hello?

Hey, Vi. How are you?

Since you called I'm not happy

Oh? Why's that?

You know why, Finn. Why the hell are you calling me? I thought I told you not to anymore

Noticing the guys tense for a brief second before seeming intrigued in the call I tried asking if they could leave but Finn answered

I need a favor

Hmm and that is?

Meet me at the west warehouse in 10

Before I could deny Finn hung up.

"Who were you talking to?" Looking up the boys were still standing there.

"Do you not know the word privacy?" I said irritated.

The teacher walked in telling everyone to take a seat while I got up planning to leave.

"Where do you think you're going, Miss Pram?" Mrs Ron rudely spoke.

"Have something important to go to," continuing to the door till Mrs Ron spoke again "You have to stay Miss Pram, you are in detention" turning around so I could face her with a disinterested and back around towards the door I said "I did say 'important' plus I didn't ask for your permission if I can go or not. I was simply notifying you" with that I left the classroom feeling someone's gaze on me.