Out for Blood

There's one thing I hate the most.

Next to the rival gang Black Wings, of course.

Is the hospital. I mean who likes hospitals anyways?

I find it a place that surrounds you in death, trapping you in its grips till its your own death that falls upon the dark loomed building.

When you first arrive you can feel the different energies hovering about. The left side of the building being the place that holds the dead. People laying on their death beds while family sits by waiting for the heart monitor to go flat knowing any minute, any second that they will lose a part of their hearts. Same goes for the ones sitting in the waiting room as they wait for the doctors to enter through the doors saying the words they dread to hear, "I'm sorry for your loss," as they fall to the ground in a heap of cries over the loss of a loved one. Not being by their side till they took a last breath of air.

The right side of the building, of course, is the opposite. That part of the hospital holds the newly developed families holding their firstborn or newly born baby. The new family hovering around the bed as the mother holds the newborn against her chest as everyone else wants to sneak a peak not wanting to wake the baby up. You can hear the cries of joy and congratulations to the new father as he walks into the waiting room announcing the birth of his child from the family members who have been waiting for the baby to be born so, they too, could see the new member of the family.

As for me, I'm on the left side of the hospital sitting by the bed that lays a best friend. Holding her hand was foreign to me instead of the warmth I usually would feel was now cold.

The doctors said that she had barely made it through surgery from losing so much blood but is now stable with the exception of announcing that she is in a coma.

That was two days ago.

Forty-eight hours,

2880 minutes,

172800 seconds,

and counting.

That I have been sitting in this chair. Not once getting up.

I would refuse anything from anyone. Food, water, clothes, any necessities, that is offered. Even if they got angry from my unresponsive form but got over it knowing how hard it was for me to go through this.

Again. But they didn't fully know that.

Last time was the death of Luke.

Now it's his sister.

Only difference was the hospital as Luke was on the ground bleeding to his death while Isabella is in a bed. Possibly her death bed and that hit me hard knowing that there's a chance that she wouldn't wake up, that the breath she takes could be the last and the sound of her beating heart could be the last beat I would hear as it echoes throughout the dark room.

Of course, I didn't want to sit around and be depressed. I wanted to go out and kill the f*cker who did this to her. I wanted blood to be spilled and lots of it. Finn being the smart man knew this, in fact, had placed two guards outside the door to make sure I don't escape for revenge but also placing guards outside by the window.

I didn't want revenge. At least not right now. I couldn't even go to the bathroom without thinking that something is going to happen with Isabella even if the bathroom was attached to the room.

I never fully noticed the similarities between the two siblings till now.

As Luke had blonde hair from his mother, Isabella has brunette from their father they both share silver eyes. For their personalities it's quite similar both being more tomboy, ready to fight someone who messes with someone they love and care for. Even when they show a tough exterior they both are soft teddy bears once you get to know them but more so when they trust you that you aren't any harm to come especially to me. They both were and are very protective of me when it comes to meeting people they haven't met or haven't done a background check on. Yes, they have done that only stopping when I was pissed after I had found that out. My favorite was that people thought they could be twins since they, for the most part, do things exactly the same.

There was a knock on the door bringing me back to reality that I was truly in. I didn't bother getting up from my spot knowing that it's probably the guys announcing their arrival, have food, or both.

Looking at Isabella I noticed how her features were more sullen, and pale than they ever were. Her once pink lips now white and chapped. Bright hair now dull. Her once light tan is now pale and pasty. Overall she looked like death and that made me feel worse.

I knew I didn't look any better with bags under my swollen eyes. Bloody knuckles that I gave up on cleaning after the third time beating something or someone up. My hair oily, and a birds nest from the lack of showering and brushing. I had put it up in a messy bun to at least make it look a bit better. Of course, I was still in my clothes that I've worn to school.

Again there was another knock.

I still sat in the chair not wanting to socialize with anyone so I was just waiting for whoever is on the other side of the door to come in to state their business and leave. I figured it was the nurse coming in to do a hourly check up to see if she progressed or not. It was hard to hear the fact that there was barely any progress but the opposite. The nurses and doctors didn't seem to alarmed by that fact instead kept a closer eye on her to be sure nothing will happen.

No one came in.

I wanted to leave it like that except I had a tugging feeling in my gut to go to the door. Like trouble would be sitting there waiting for me so I slowly got up from my chair feeling my stiff bones and muscles move for the first time in hours. I gave Isabella's hand one last squeeze before I started my way to the other side of the room.

The doorknob felt freezing despite the warm room the feeling in my gut intensified as I opened the door. When the door was open enough to look out into the bright hallway of the hospital I saw no one in presence only a few nurses walking about or coming out of other patients rooms. Looking around one last time I started closing the door till I saw a bouquet of dead flowers on the ground.

Daisies

Isabella's favorite.

Picking them up there was a small note attached

with eight simple words.

That bring fury course through my veins till I saw red knowing who exactly sent this.

Clenching the flowers in my fist as I reread the words over and over again. I drop them onto the floor as I run out for blood.

'She reminds me of a certain someone, no?'