Adventures

-Last time on Broken Girl-

"I expect that you to stay this time, Miss Pram?" he said still clenching his teeth while I grab the slip in front of me "Hmm, I'll try but no promises" still smiling innocently noticing that he is trying harder to keep his cool heading towards the door.

When I'm about to exit I heard Damian shout out to me, "I'll see you later in detention" a mocking undertone

I look back to him smiled, winked then left hearing a loud chuckle behind the closed door

.

.

That's when I noticed my face feels warmer and my cheeks feel sorer

~~~

What the hell is wrong with me?!
Why the hell is my face warm?!
Above all what the hell am I feeling?!

There was only 30 minutes left till lunch would start so I wandered the hallways in aggravation of my current situation of my brain.

Making my way into the next hallway I started hearing ruckus. I was going to ignore whatever it was since it isn't any of my business but then I heard it.

Her voice shout.

In pain.

Isabella.

I ran back to where I came from turning the corner.

The scene in front of me had my muscles shaking. Not in fear. But rage.

Isabella was crouched on the floor against the lockers while a guy above her was kicking her in the guts, pulling her hair causing her to yelp but earning a punch to the face for making a noise.

In an instant, I had the guy ripped away, punching him in the face. I wanted to quickly look over at Isabella to see how she was holding up but I knew it would be a bad idea to look away from the guy and the fact he was about to attack me.

I dogged his first punch that was coming in from my right before I kneed him in the crotch, punching him again when curled over from the first blow. Not stopping I kicked him in the gut to bring him farther from Isabella since we were getting too close to her. He was able to get a punch to my face but it didn't do much. What kinda punch was that?! That was just a slap!

I couldn't help but chuckle. It either went unnoticed by the guy or he didn't care. He came running up to me trying to get another punch in only I dodged just in time. Last minute I gave another punch. Then another.

That's when I see it.

Wings of a fallen angel. Tattooed on his left bicep.

He's a member of the Black Wings.

A memory flashed in my head. A smile that I will never forget.

All I saw was red. Not only did they attack someone I love again. I'll make sure I don't having them laying in my arms again.

I started to beat him ruthlessly not stopping for a second. When he stopped defending himself I pushed him in to a locker roughly an arm pushed against his throat, the other holding his arms in place behind him.

"What the hell do you f*ckers want!" I yelled slamming his face against the lockers once more, not getting a reply.

He chuckled weakly, "I ain't sayin' shit" he spat on my foot. I slammed him rougher against the lockers a couple of times.

"Oh you're telling me shit. Wither you like it or not" I gritted, "Now. Tell. Me. What. The. Hell. You. Guys. Want!"

"I ain't. Sayin' nothin', Princesse sanglante" I gritted my teeth my hold on him tightening. 

"VIOLET!"

I didn't pay attention to the person, my only focus was the man in front of me. The one with answers, "You leave me no choice"

Crack

A yell

A broken finger... ok a few broken fingers... okkk a broken hand....

He still didn't reply. Even though I didn't give him a chance to before he had a dislocated shoulder.

I was ripped away having no other chance of doing more harm. The man fell to the floor without any other response.

"That's enough, Violet. Don't forget we're still in school" the person whispered in my ear. I still ignored them. 

"V-Vi. Please t-that's enough" another person spoke so softly. Weakly. Again I ignored trying to get out of the grip of the person holding back and to the man laying on the ground. I wasn't done with him either he's unconscious or not I don't care.

I didn't know what happened but everything went black, "take a deep breathe through your nose and exhale slowly from your mouth" the person holding me said, "If you don't want to it's fine but do it for Isabella" Isabella

I followed the person's commands even if a part of me didn't want to. Once the person thought I was calm enough they let me go.

The man was gone but I assumed they brought him to the 'house' when I noticed 2 people were gone. It was just me, Isabella, Damien and Cole.

I was still breathing heavily, my hands were still clenching together but I was calmer non the less.

I turned around to see Isabella being attended to by Cole. She now had her back against the locker her head leaning off to the side a bit while Cole was trying to stop the bleeding on her forehead. She had a bruise on her left cheekbone, a small cut on her lip and eyebrow. I wouldn't doubt that there was bruises along her stomach. The thought infuriated me even more.

When she looked up at me she gave me a weak smile before she collapsed into Cole's arms. I froze, wide eyed.

"Sh*t I think she might have some internal bleeding! She needs to get to a hospital fast!" Cole yelled frantically. Lifting her up bridal style running towards the parking lot. I couldn't comprehend what was happening.

Only that time was repeating itself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

How is it so far?

There has been small changes if you haven't noticed before.

3 characters names have changed.

Zach is now Alexander

Jackson is now Elijah

And Frank is Finn.

Some small changes have accord like Liam (Ugly Scar) actually knew who Violet was and in this chapter her nickname was mentioned. I also changed her mention of Damian eyes looking familiar because I thought it didn't really make sense.

I might upload info regarding the gangs just to clarify if it hadn't or isn't making sense.

THANKS FOR READING!