Isabella

⚠️Dream is still continuing. If  mentions of suicide is triggering skip the dream⚠️

*Dream*

I laid the letters on my bed heading towards the bathroom that was connected after I looked at the pictures in my room one last time.

Once I was in the bathroom I closed the door but didn't lock it. Its not like anyone is going come visit me.

I looked in the mirror but all I saw was a broken girl. No more light in my eyes just dull, my skin now paler than my tan I had months ago, no more muscles I had once had.

Taking the razor beside the sink I sat against the wall cutting against my wrist.

Red

Lots of red

My once favorite color became my worst.

Seeing it coming out of the boy I loved but now seeing it on me.

I was just looking at the red for what felt like hours but was in fact minutes that I started to feel light headed darkness starting to come into my vision.

I couldn't help but think of Luke knowing I'll see him soon.

Only that was interrupted when someone bursted into the bathroom.

"OH MY GOD! VIOLET!!" I couldn't tell who it was with my vision blurry but I made out that it was a girl.

I felt someone grab my arm putting pressure on my wrist.

"Please. Don't" I whispered barely audible.

"NO WAY IN HELL AM I JUST GOING TO LET THIS HAPPEN, VI!!"  

I couldn't argue not having enough strength.

The last thing I heard was, "I NEED AN AMBULANCE! SHE'S LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD!! PLEASE HURRY!" sobs breaking out every few words.

I felt tears drop on my arm then everything was dark.

~~~

beep       beep      beep

There was a constant beeping but I couldn't make out where it was coming from.

I felt a pressure on my left hand but I couldn't make out what it was.

I heard a sob

Then a voice, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry"

It sounded familiar.

I wanted to open my eyes only for it to feel heavy.

I wanted to move my hand only for it to feel just as heavy.

After a couple more attempts I slightly moved my left hand receiving a squeeze back from the pressure that was there only to realize its someones hand.

I opened my eyes after a few blinks noticing white walls.

"Nurse! Nurse!" the voice shouted.

I heard scrambles of feet rushing in.

"She's awake!" at that I saw a nurse coming to the right side of me, the other checking my vitals and the third running out of the room presumably getting the doctor.

The nurse by me started to ask me questions on if I know where I am and if I remembered what happened, asking for my name and birthday. After I answered all the questions she asked the other nurse that checked my vitals came to my side to check whatever that need to be done.