Harrison's Younger Sister

Words: 1074

Y/N POV

"Hey Y/N me and Tom are going to head out, want to come with us?" Harrison had asked me. Our parents were out and so was Charlotte. So him being that protective brother he is, he wanted me to come with him.

I'm not against it anything like that but I probably won't like where they're going. See I'm more of a down to earth kinda girl, I don't care for parties I would rather be cuddled up in a corner reading a book.

"No it's okay, I'll stay here," I told him my answer. Tom and he looked over at me.

"Y/N, I know you don't like going to parties or clubs but please come with us. I don't like the idea of you being here by yourself." Haz gave me puppy dog eyes, they didn't work.

"Haz, I'm 19 you can't just baby me! Here I will just see if Harry and Sam want to come over." I look over to his suspicious face, "Happy now?"

He says something incoherently and looks back up to me. "Yeah. Sure. Fine." I know he doesn't like it when boys are over here when nobody else was at home. Even if it were two boys who I have known since birth. I get my phone and call Harry.

We're kinda like the three stooges, ever since we have been born which might I add I'm the oldest by two weeks. I was born a week early, so I would have only been a week older.

The phone had rung for a bit but then Harry picked up.

"Uh Y/N? What's up?" He asked.

"Haz is being an idiot, he wants me to go to some dumb party so that I won't be left alone at the house. I told him that I was 19 so he needs to stop babying me and that I would invite you and Sam over."

"Um well I'm a bit busy right now but I think Sam is free to hang out. Call him and see if he can. I have to go, I will talk to you later, bye Y/N!"

"Bye Harry" I end the call and find Sams contact. I press the call button and wait for him to answer. It beeps and I hear him breathing on the other side of the phone.

"Hey Sam, I was wondering if you would like to come to hang out at my place, I called Harry too, he said he couldn't make it."

"Isn't Tom and Harrison there too?"

"No, they just left to go to some dumb party" With that being said he chuckled. "Yeah, Haz is being overwhelming again and begging me to come to that party so I'm not home alone. I told him I wasn't going and he had to stop babying me and I would invite you and Harry over. But Harry said he was busy."

"Um. I'm not really doing anything so I'll head over in a bit."

"Ok, Sam! See ya in a bit."

Sam's POV

Harry is gonna pay. He isn't doing anything today. In fact, I think he was planning on going to that party that Harrison and Tom are going to.

Harry knows I like her. I have since I had known what love was.

She was my first crush and my only. But she would never like me back, I mean like she calls me bro. I just have to deal with just being a best friend.

I grab my phone and keys to drive over to her house. It doesn't take me long because we don't live that far apart. When I get there I walk up to the door but before I can even knock or ring the doorbell she swings open the door and pulls me into a hug.

I start to blush but hide it with my feelings of joy. She also can never tell if someone likes her so I mean like that's a perk. She could never find out that I like her unless Harry or I tell her. Not even Tom or Paddy knows I like her but Tom sometimes gets suspicious.

"Hey, Y/N!" I say hugging her back.

"Sam what do you want to do, I didn't really plan anything." Y/N said while leaning away from the hug. I raised my eyebrow in surprise, she all ways plans ahead. "Fine your right but I always pick what to do I thought we could change it up a bit."

"Oh ok, I didn't plan anything since I was expecting plans from you--" I get cut off when I feel a slap on my arm and a 'hey' from Y/N I look at her and give her a look to know that she has a few seconds to start running, because I will chase her down. She takes off screaming. I take off after her. "Hey don't scream! The neighbors will kill us. Or call the police." She then stops screaming but continues to run.

I eventually catch up with her and bring her close to my body swinging us around. I hear her laugh, my favorite sound in the world right above the piano and other music.

I never want a thing moment to end, but as all other good things do, the moment ends without her even knowing how much it meant to me.

We settle down and I pick the movie while she goes and gets snacks.

After a few minutes I had the movie in the DVD player and she had the snacks on the coffee table. We sit down close, her never being weirded out by us cuddling because we're like triplets if we're counting Harry, who bailed on watching a movie with Y/N just for my personal embarrassment.

When the movie starts she gets giddy because I chose her favorite movie, Y/F/M. When she finally calmed down we sit on the couch and watch the movie.

Narrator's POV

Y/N loves this movie but she still couldn't help falling asleep.

Sam watched her throughout the movie, sneaking glances here and there when Y/N wasn't looking.

After her breathing slowed and he could tell that she was asleep, he adjusted himself so that he could get up and leave.

But before he left he bent down and kissed her forehead. "I love you." He then started walking but something grabbed his hand, or rather someone.

"I love you too, Sam" Y/N said sleepily, causing Sam to blush. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight love."

A/N

Should I make a part two?

Please Comment!

I love you all!

~Elexa