How you meet Tom part 2

Words: 907

Y/N POV-

The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about Tom.

After everyone was done shooting for the day we all went home, Zendaya and I were sharing a two bedroom apartment whilst we were here for the movie. So I waited for her.

I didn't think of anything when I heard a soft knock at the door of my workroom. "Come in." I thought it was Zendaya. I was cleaning up from the long day and I heard someone come in and I felt arms around my waist. I looked up through the mirror and saw that it was Tom. "TOM! You scared me!"

"In sorry love." He apologizes sympathetically. "So when are you planning to go on that date with me?"

"Let me think. Are you free Wednesday night?"

"Yeah I think
I may be."

"Okay, its a date." He gets overly excited and kisses me. But he had bad timing because immediately Zenadya walks in.

"Hey! Kissy Holland I and Y/N gotta go home. So beat it." He looks at me sadly and I giggle. He leaves. And soon after me and Zendaya leave too.

After we get to the apartment

"Girl you are quick! Like dang, you were so nervous this morning and now you too are getting all kissy." Zendaya tells me. "How do you do it, girl?"

"A magician never tells its secrets." I giggle.

"Not ever for her best friend?"

"Nope never, not even for you Z."

Wednesday night

I have been home since 12 and Tom said he would pick me up at 6. So I felt as if I could eat lunch, nap, take a shower, then get ready.

Lucky for me everything went according to the plan. After I took a shower, I had picked out my outfit it was a maroon evening gown and gold heels. I wore my hair parted down the middle and a bit wavy.

It was 5:59 and me and Zendaya were talking about what Tom and I might do tonight, besides dinner, when we hear a knock at the door.

"Its just Tom, I'll see you later Z!" I tell her. But she grabs my arm.

"Oh no, you don't girl! Just because I'm not your father does not mean I'm still not protective." She walks ahead of me and opens the door. "Listen, mister,-" She had started to lecture Tom. "- I expect Y/N home by 10 and she should be in perfect condition."

Tom didn't say anything, but he was staring at me. I started blushing.

"Okay bye Z, see you later." I close the door to see Tom reaching out for my hand, blushing.

"Let's go love" I melt every time he says it. I grab his hand and he leads me down to an Audi A8 2018. His Audi A8 2018. "Let's go," He notices that I'm not moving and he laughs. "Do you like it?" I stand there with my mouth wide open nodding my head. "Then get in love."

"Okay." Was all I managed to say. When we got into his car, I still was speechless. Tom started to laugh at my amazement with his car. "This car is really expensive." I finally manage to say.

"Well, it's not like I'm not Spiderman. Or Tom Holland for that matter love."

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Its a secret love, but we're almost here." He tells you, making you nervous, for you don't like surprises. "What's the matter?" He asks.

"Nothing."

"Okay we're here," Tom says as his car comes to a stop in front of a gorgeous restaurant. Then you realize that this was the restaurant that was on the news because of the long wait to get in, and it was extremely hard to get reservations, you had to get them in weeks advanced.

"Tom how you do it, this is a 5-star restaurant with needed weeks for reservations!"

"I had to pull some strings but it was worth it. Seeing you tonight, somehow even more beautiful than before. Y/N this date is very important to me, Y/N you are important to me, even though we just met. Its almost like I've known you my whole life, the was Z talked you up to me." You blush at his comment. "So come on then, let's go enjoy our meal."

After the date

Tom and I were walking in a park close to the restaurant that we had just eaten at. We were both silent but it was a comfortable silence.

There were no words that needed to be spoken. For a while, we walked but then we had found a bench, under a beautiful tree. I think it is a Higan Cherry tree. But it had been aged to perfection, the branches curved and filled with glorious baby pink flowers, which were falling from the tree flowing around them.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Tom asked me, finally breaking the silence.

"It's more than beautiful though, it's alluring and exquisite, it takes my breath away." Tom looks at you with adoration.

"It sure does," He says causing me to blush. I look over to Tom, to find him looking from my eyes to my lips.

He leans in closing in all of the air between us. Soon there is no space, his hand on my cheek, my arms wrapped around his neck. He closes off the little space left between us with a kiss.

It doesn't last very long before you run out of breath so you lean back a bit and rest your head on his. "I think I may be falling for you" Tom exclaims.

"I may be falling for you too."