Unconsious Part 2

Sam's POV

"Sam!" Y/N screamed with urgency.

"Help! Somebody! We need a doctor in here she's waking up!"

Soon after I panicked a doctor and a nurse walked in. I was still freaking out Y/N was still yelling, but she is no longer screaming my name. Nor has  she opened her eyes.

What if I left. Would she even know? I doubt it. She is in the hands of the professionals she should be fine.

I was going to leave anyway but then she started yelling.

I debate with my self and finally decide I should leave. I don't necessarily want to but she's better off without me, I was so certain she was.

But one thing changed my mind. When I got to the door she screamed my name again. This time it felt different, almost like she was calling out to me.

But I still proceed, even though I don't want to I leave the room. And go to the waiting room, I don't want to leave her completely. she's never left me completely sure she may have a dumb boyfriend but she made some time for me. I want to stay with her, but it may not be the best choice.

Time went by and there was still no news of Y/N.

It's been a month since she was first admitted to the hospital. I cry myself to sleep most nights because I worry for her. She was the love of my life and she doesn't even know.

But at least there hasn't been any bad news, or good news.

1 month later

My cell rang, I wasn't worried about it because there hasn't been any progression with Y/N since I left the hospital.

I finally brought myself to leave the hospital, I mean I was there for a month.

But when I picked up my phone and saw who was calling me, I began to worry because there was only two things that could of happened, Y/N woke up.

Or she died.

A/N
Okay, I know it's short but it's better than nothing and don't worry I'm going to make a part 3

Thank you for 5K reads
Love ya!
-Elexa