Unconscious - Sam (Part 1)

L/N/I - Last name initial

Y/N POV

Black. Pitch black is all I see. I hear voices but it's too frantic and I don't recognize these voices.
Why don't I remember who I am?
I try to see, not seeing much but finally seeing two different paths.
Light, I am drawn to this one for some odd reason. And the other one is being dark, not really thinking I look around more. There is a bench. For some odd reason, it looks familiar but I can't really figure it out. I look at the bench and try to remember why it looks really familiar. There is nothing but a little carving of two names neither of them looking familiar. But still, yet the bench held some significant value in my heart. Suddenly there is pain taking over my entire body. Why am I in pain? I sit down on the bench and feel a relief go over me. While sitting I try to make out more of the environment of where I am. There is nothing else just pure black. But I look back at the two paths, still urging to go down the light path. But for some odd reason the dark side is intriguing me as well, not as much as the light path, but still enough. "Y/N," I hear coming from the dark side. It was a calming voice but the name wasn't mine, was it? It was one of the names on the bench. "Y/N, please come back to me," The same voice came and overcame me. It was claiming me. For some reason, the light was now too bright and I now have a fear of it. Just minutes ago it was claiming me, now it's this calming voice. I soon follow my instincts and go through the path of my choosing.

Sam's POV

The one person she needs isn't here. Instead, she is stuck with me. The stupid boy who fell in love with her. I'm the best friend who is left behind. I feel tears escaping my eyes. "Y/N," More tears fell covering my whole face. I looked down at her hand and grabbed it. "Y/N, please come back to me," I get no response and that's when I realized she doesn't need me. I need her more than she needs me. My brain is fighting with my heart, I should leave she doesn't need me but I can't find myself leaving her. What is necessary is for him to come here and take care of her. He is the one she chose, sure she doesn't know that I love her so much I would possibly risk my own life for her, sure she doesn't know that when she leaves town I hug that stuffed animal she won at that fair so many years back just so I could sleep, she doesn't know that she is the only reason why I even bother living. Without her, my life has no meaning. That's why she needs him, she may be my rock, but I believe he is hers. I finally find the strength to leave, but as soon as I reach the door I hear her. I suddenly turn around and I look at her. She is calling out an ambiguous name. But soon the name became clear, and I could tell. She was calling out my name.

A/N Here's a little bit of what I have been working on

A/N
Here's a little bit of what I have been working on. I hope you like it!

-Elexa