How you meet Tom

Words: 935

Y/N POV-

I was a hairdresser for Spiderman Homecoming. I had already been friends with Zendaya because I had been her best friend since we were babies. She was the one that recommended me to the director of Spiderman Homecoming

Everything was great because I got to meet all of the cast! Robert Downey Jr., Marisa Tomei, Laura Harrier, Jacob Batalon, and one person I have yet to meet is the one I'm most nervous about, Tom Holland.

I've had a celebrity crush on him since as long as I can remember! I'm going to freak out when I have to help him with his hair! I have no clue what I'm going to do.

I hear a soft knock on the door to my workspace. "Come in," I tell them. Zendaya walked in for her session I had her sit and I did her hair messily for it was wanted that way for the movie. When I finished she had some time before she needed to be on the scene, so she decided she wanted to talk to me. She knows how I will probably get when I'm around Tom.

"Hey girl don't sweat it, it's not like he is striping in front of you like he does in the movie."

"W-wait what?" I start blushing at the fact that he strips in front of the whole world when the movie comes out the Hollanders need to be ready for it.

__________________________________
Tom's POV-

While waiting for my turn in the hair department I wanted to talk to Zendaya about the new hairdresser girl, I have yet to meet. When I go over to the hair department, where she should be. I was looking for her when I hear her voice. I didn't hear all she said but she said something about my scene in the alley stripping and getting dressed again on camera into my Spiderman outfit. I started to blush. Why was Zendaya and y/n talking about that scene?

I heard Zendaya say that she had to go to her scene so that she would talk to y/n later. I quickly made myself look as casual as I can. Which is not very casual. I have no clue what this girl is doing to me.

It's almost like Zendaya can tell what I'm thinking about. As she leaves to get on set she smirks at me. Making me back very awkward but none the less I opened the door.

__________________________________
Y/N POV-

You hear a soft knock on your door and go to open it to a weirdly acting Tom.

"H-h-hello love" he somehow managed to say. By which you found adorable, little did you know he was facepalming himself in his mind thinking to himself that you weren't English most people in America don't say that. You put on a big smile.

"Hello Tom" you lead him to the chair and start on his hair.

"I'm dreadfully sorry if I'm early." He explained.

"Oh no its fine just means either we could talk after of you can get on set faster, usually it just means that we would talk, I'm mean if you--" You were cut off by Tom.

"I would love that love." You love the fact he called you love. It somehow comforted you. "Err--- sorry I didn't mean to call you love, it just slipped out, I was taught to call others you admire or someone dear to you love when I was younger, as in respect." You realized he was ranting to you, somehow you liked this learning his history and backstory. "I call people I am interested in, love. Since they are very dear to me and I admire them. I don't call other boys love, that be weird like calling Harrison, my best friend, babe. That just be weird."

"Done," you say. He looks up at you.

"This is the best hair job that I have ever gotten on a movie." You blush at his compliment. "I especially love it cause it was done by a very pretty girl." He looks at you seeing you beet red. You look away to stop from showing your red face. "Hey Y/N I was wondering i-if maybe you would like to go out sometime."

You look up at him and answer truthfully. "Y-yeah, I mean why wouldn't I want to go out with Tom Holland, my celebrity crush!" Somehow you manage to get redder when you realized you said too much. You just told him you liked him.

I. Am. So. Dead.

"W-wow I mean I kinda like you too Zendaya had told me so much about you before you came that for some odd reason I felt drawn to you." You both lean in because you both felt something pulling you into each other.

You kiss him, he kisses back, it was the most amazing sensation you had ever felt. But you both jump when you hear a noise coming from out of the room you were in. You go open the door to see Zendaya. You look at her with your eyebrow raised.

"I was just coming to tell Kissy Holland over there that we're having a cast meeting." You and Tom both blush when she mentions your kiss. "But hey come on Holland you finally got the girl." You slap Zendaya on the arm playfully. And whilst exiting the room she starts singing "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid.

Making you both become even redder. He comes up to you and kisses you on the cheek. And quickly grabs a piece of paper and writes his information on it and quickly left the room, leaving you feeling dazed and wonderful at the same time.