Chapter Three

Ray paced nervously around the man cave. Schwoz sat at the computer currently searching for Henry using the tracker that he has in his Kid Danger uniform. "Have you found him yet?" Ray asked. "No. I told you it takes time to locate the tracking device." Schwoz answered. Ray let out a frustrated sigh and flopped down on the couch next to Charlotte and Jasper. "This is all my fault." Ray said as he put his face in his hands. "Ray you couldn't have possibly known something like this would happen." Charlotte told him as she patted him on the shoulder. "Plus Henry would never want you to blame yourself for this. And don't worry we're gonna find him." Jasper said. Ray looked up and gave a wobbly smile. "Thanks guys." He said. Suddenly Schwoz let out a yell that caused everyone to jump. "I found him!" He yelled. Ray ran up to the computer and looked at the location. He popped a gum ball in his mouth and blew a bubble. Once the bubble popped Ray was instantly transformed into Captain Man. "I'm gonna bring him back." Ray said as he went up the tube. Captain Man eventually got to old run down building. He kicked open the door and ran inside but nobody was there. He looked around in confusion. Then Dr. Minyak walked out from the shadows. "Captain Man, it's so nice of you to join us." He said. "Give me back Kid Danger! Now!" Captain Man yelled. "Oh you can try to take him but I doubt he'll want to go with you." Dr. Minyak said. Kid Danger walked out followed by Nurse Cohort. He was dressed in a darker version of his usual costume. He had a dark angry expression on his face as he stared straight ahead. Captain Man took a few shaky steps back and a shocked expression covered his face. "Kid? What did they do to you?" Captain Man said his voice cracking.