Chapter Eight

Henry's vision was blurry as he cracked open his eyes. He could barely make out a blue and red figure standing over him. "Captain Man?" Kid Danger asked. His voice was hoarse and rough. "Kid!" Captain Man yelled as he scooped Kid Danger up and gave him a bone crushing hug. Kid Danger winced in pain. "Oops sorry!" Ray said as he released the boy. "What happened? Where am I?" Henry asked as he rubbed the blurriness from his eyes. "I'll explain later, right now we gotta take care of Dr. Minyak!" Ray said. The pair looked up to see Dr. Minyak fuming. "NO! My plan can not fail!" Dr. Minyak yelled furiously. "I'm afraid it just did." Captain Man said as he stood up. He pulled Henry up so he was standing. Kid Danger wobbled and nearly fell down but Captain Man caught him. "You good Kid?" Ray asked. "Yeah" Kid Danger said as regained his balance. "Then let's take this loser down!" Captain Man yelled as the pair charged at the villain. Dr. Minyak pulled out a ray gun and aimed it at the two. "Stay back or I'll shoot!" He yelled. Henry backed up slightly but Ray just looked at him and laughed. "Go ahead." He said. Dr. Minyak shot him in the chest but it had no effect. "I'm indestructible you idiot." Captain Man said with a smug grin on his face. Dr. Minyak let out an angry yell as he kept shooting. Kid Danger took cover to avoid the blasts. Captain Man grabbed Dr. Minyak and twisted his wrist to make him drop the gun. He then pulled out a pair of handcuffs from his utility belt and slapped them on the criminal. Nurse Cohort tried to run but Kid Danger easily caught her and put her in handcuffs as well. Ray couldn't help but feel immense joy as he and Henry escorted the two criminals to the police.