Chapter Seven

"Oh Captain Man it's so wonderful of you to join us again. I even Kid Danger a little boost of strength in hopes that we'd get to see you again." Dr. Minyak said as he threw his arm over the emotionless Kid Danger. Captain Man's jaw clenched as he saw the man touch him. "But I'm afraid you're becoming quite the nuisance so you'll have to be destroyed. Kid Danger take care of him will you." Dr. Minyak said. Kid Danger's eyes narrowed as he prepared to attack. Ray held the syringe full of antidote tightly in his hand as he watched his sidekick run to attack. He'd have to time this perfectly. Kid Danger ran at immense speed and quickly landed a punch to Captain Man's side. Captain Man grunted in pain. He noted that the punch hurt more and took slightly longer for the pain to fade away. Dr. Minyak hadn't been lying when he said he gave the kid a boost. Ray used his arms to block the onslaught of punches that Henry was throwing at him. Henry took this chance to kick Ray in the thigh and send him tumbling to the ground. Kid Danger stood over him and kicked him in the stomach sending him rolling slightly away. Ray got up on all fours. He was breathing heavily as his head hung low staring at the ground. "Aw giving up already?" Dr. Minyak said with fake sympathy. "No," Captain Man said with determination "I'm just getting started." Captain Man grabbed a bola he had tucked in his belt and threw it at Kid Danger's legs. It wrapped around and caused Henry to fall to the ground. Before Henry could get the contraption off of him Captain Man tackled him. Captain Man used his knees to hold down Kid Danger's arms. Kid Danger shook his head back and forth and struggled to pull his arms free. Captain Man paid no mind to his feeble attempts to get free. He quickly slid down the collar of the boy's uniform and stuck the syringe into his neck.