Chapter Five

Ray came down the tube into the Man Cave. Everyone was still there waiting for him. Charlotte got up from her seat on the couch to greet him. "Where's Henry?" She asked. Ray walked over to the couch. He was still so shaken up he couldn't stand. "Dr. Minyak is controlling him." Ray said. "What?!" Everyone yelled in unison. "What do you mean controlling him?" Jasper asked. "I mean he's using something to control Henry's mind and making him his servant." Ray said with a slight hint annoyance. "How could he could he be doing that?" Charlotte asked. "I don't know, I didn't see any devices on Henry that he could be using." Ray said. "Maybe he put a chip or something in his brain." Jasper suggested. "How would he get it in there? I don't think Dr. Minyak is that good of a surgeon to that." Charlotte said back. "Well then how else could he be doing it?" Jasper questioned. "He could have made a serum!" Schwoz yelled. "What?" Ray asked. "Dr. Minyak could have mixed together the correct combination of chemicals that would allow him to control someone and then inject it into Henry's blood stream." Schwoz explained. "How do we fix it?" Ray asked. "If I had a sample of Henry's blood I could analyze it and make an antidote." Schwoz said. Ray looked down at his glove, which was still covered in the sticky red liquid that had poured from Henry's nose. "Would this work?" Ray asked showing his hand. "It may." Schwoz said. He removed the glove from Ray's hand and hurried off to his lab to work. Charlotte put a hand on Ray's shoulder. "Don't worry we'll figure this out." She said. Ray gave her a grateful smile.