Surprise!

Your Dad has been gone for a week because he travels for his work, but today he is coming back home. You are so excited to see him, especially since he said he had a big surprise for you. Once your mom comes home from picking him up from the airport you can barely contain yourself. All you want to know is what he got for you.

"Hi, Dad!"

"Hey, kiddo! How have you been?"

"I've been great. What did you get me?"

You feel bad for just blurting that out but you couldn't help yourself. You have been dying to know all afternoon.

"Haha, well it's not much but here."

He hands you a small folded piece of paper. You seem a little disappointed at first, till you open it. 

On the back, it says: "To the lovely Ms

On the back, it says: "To the lovely Ms. (Y/N)"

"Oh my gosh dad, how... How did you get this?"

When you looked up you saw him recording you. You made a funny face at the camera and he put it away.

"So, as I was sitting on the plane I noticed that across the way, there was this boy that I recognized. I didn't remember how but I knew him. So I went up to ask him but as I was walking there I remember that he was in fact spiderman! Also knowing my beautiful daughter I knew that I had to get something from him. So I went up and said, 'Hello, My name is (D/F/N) (L/N) and my daughter is like your biggest fan. I know that you get that all the time but if I could trouble you for an autograph, that would be greatly appreciated.' He was such a sweet dude, he shook my hand and signed your name too. I showed him a picture of you and he asked me to send him a video of you receiving the autograph."

"DAD! I made a funny face in that video, he's gonna think I'm weird!"

"Kiddo, your talking about the same dude that lip synced Umbrella while dressed up like Rihanna."

"Fair point, but still..."

"Its too late I already sent the video."

"Uh, fine. It's whatever, I'm never gonna meet him anyways."

Never say never.