Hangout

The next few days you spent away from the Holland boys. You replay what happened over and over in your brain. You can see Harry's face go soft when you yelled at him. You knew Harry would never hurt his brother or even a fly. He just really cares about you. 

harryholland64: Hey, I bet you don't want to talk to me because of what happened. But I just want to say I'm sorry. I just really like you and I took it too far. Do you want to, like, hang out?

(Y/N): Of course, I understand. I would love to hang out.

harryholland64: Omg, really? cool! come by my house at 3 today.

(Y/N): Alright

------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at the door and before you knock, Harry opens the door. He invites you in and you sit down. He put in a movie and made some popcorn and snacks. He seemed so excited that you were there. You smiled at him. You really saw the sweetness of him. The way he smiles and the way he cares about you. He generally likes you. 

"What movie are we watching?"

"The notebook, if that's alright."

"that's my favorite movie!"

"perfect"

--------------------------------

You get to the part when Noah and Ally are kissing in the rain. You look over at Harry. You never noticed how handsome he really is. You feel like his Brothers and Harrison really outshine him. He's so sweet and smart and caring. It's not just physically but his caringness is just so bold and lovely. But all things good things must come to an end. Tom walks into the room.

"Whats this?"

"We are just hanging out"

"Oh really. Its fine for you but not for me?"

You didn't want to deal with another fight

"You can join if you want"

"What no he ca-"

"I think I will"

Tom plops down right next to you so you're in the middle. It's kinda symbolic if you think of it. y]You watch the rest of the movie and you can see Harry's smile is gone and Toms isn't there, to begin with. You pick up the remote and pause it.

"Listen you two, I hate to see you fight. I should get out of your life."

they both say no at the same time.

"having you like this is better than not you at all."

"ya I agree."

"here's what we will do. You go on some more dates with each of us then you chose at the end."

"that's fair"

They both looked at each other and nodded. They were both in agreement. Tom spoke up

"I want the first date. Friday, 5 pm"