If You Chose Harry

"Harry"

You fell for Harry when he took you to the premiere. You saw that he really did care about you and would go to any lengths to make sure that you were his. You feel like you and him can go on adventures in the world. See new places. Tom was fun, but you saw him as a friend. Someone that you can go party with but not someone you could spend the rest of your life with.

"WHAT?!"

Tom looked very angry. He didn't even say a word after and left. But as he left he looked back at you tears running down his face. When Tom left your eyes focused back on Harry. He smiled a dumb grin. Gosh, he makes you weak in the knees. You ran over to him and kissed him hard. You ran your hands through his hair then broke. He whispered in your ear.

"I'm glad your mine."

You smiled back at him. You knew you made the right choice from your heart.

-------------------------------------

After that, you and Harry traveled the world. You saw countries and Islands. Tom had gotten over you in time. You guys saw each other every once in a while but not a lot. Though you weren't famous you had a big following. Everyone shipped you two together. One day while you and Harry were in Scotland, he took you horseback riding on the beach. He got down from his horse and got on his knee.

"(Y/N) will you marry me?"

"Of course you silly goose!"

10 years later

You and Harry still traveled the world, but to help to help out the people who needed it most. You had no children but you were ok with that because it would be hard traveling with them. But you and Harry had talked about adopting. You and Tom still hang out from time to time. He has a wife and a couple of children. You think about the time you spent with Tom from time to time. But you were happy with your life. Living life with the man you love.