The Second Date with Tom

Tom told you to wear something comfy so you decided to wear a nice white shirt with sleeves and some shorts

Earlier you asked him where you were going and he sent you a riddle, just to make it all the more fun:

Your not the only snack that will be available today and

You do loops around my heart

I don't want to keep playing games with you

So will you ride with me to the top tonight?

You have really no idea what it means, but its the thought that counts. Tom arrived promptly at 5 pm. He looks at you with loving eyes, like you just stole his heart.

  He comes up to the door and takes your hand all the way to the car

  He comes up to the door and takes your hand all the way to the car. He turns on one of his favorite songs and you speed away. 

--------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at a Fair. It has a bunch of rollercoasters, games and a Ferris wheel. He grabs your hand and runs inside. He's such like a little kid. He has the biggest smile on his face, and he looks happy. He points out all the little animals at the petting zoo, all the animals love him especially the dogs. He tries every game there is.

"Ooo! knocked down that bottle in one try!"

"That's awesome, can I try?"

You throw the ball and completely miss.

"Its ok, let me help you."

He wraps his arm around you and helps you throw the ball. He's so warm and so strong, but he's got the gentle touch with you. He helps you throw and you hit it.

"See I knew you could do it."

"That was all you."

"You have to give yourself most of the credit."

"Fine"

He won almost every game. He was just that good. You had so many stuffed animals you couldn't see anymore. On your way to the rollercoaster place, you saw donations for a hospital. You decided to keep one that you loved and donate the rest to the hospital. As you started to walk to the rollercoaster place again, you saw that Tom had the biggest grin on his face. 

"I love giving things to people who don't have as much as me. That's why I started Brothers Trust with my brothers."

------------------------------

The rest of the day was spent riding rollercoasters and having a blast. He said that he wanted to ride the fairs wheel as the last ride of the night. You saw him talk to the ride operator before you guys got on but you decide to ignore it. You got on last, no one was on it but you two. You make it all the way to the top and stop. You see all the stars in the stars and your breath is taken away. Tom grabs your hand.

"I brought you up here cause I wanted to give you the moon and the stars, but no star compares to you."

You blush. He smiles at you and then leans in to kiss you. You kiss him back. You and Tom kiss on the top on the fairs wheel in front of the stars, but you two were the brightest stars of them all.