The Party

The day has finally come. The party with the Hollands. You can't believe this happened to you, one minute you are looking at pictures of them and the next you are attending a party hosted by the one and only Tom Holland. You quickly get ready. Harry told you to wear something really cute but not slutty. You throw on a lace black dress that has a slipcover underneath. You had just painted your nails white so you look feel a little more confident. You do sort of a natural smokey eye for your makeup so that you can impress but still look like you. 7 o'clock rolls around and you decide to get in the car so you won't be late. It's about 45 minutes away and the party starts at 8, so you leave a little time for traffic.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at the front door and breath. You're so nervous. what if Harry doesn't know it's me? What if he's disappointed? Ugh. You need to stop doubting yourself. and with one swoosh you ring the doorbell. Butterflies invade your stomach. Harrison comes and opens the door.

"Hello?"

"Oh... Umm... Harry invited me here..."

Harrison yells back into the house

"HARRY, THERE'S A GIRL HERE FOR YOU!"

You immediately start blushing. Harry runs to the door and is immediately taken away by you.

 Harry runs to the door and is immediately taken away by you

"Wow, I told you to dress really cute, but you're just... wow"

You blush even harder and look at the ground. You smile though cause you know that you look good.

---------------------------------------------------

More people showed up and the party really kicked off. People were in the pool and were talking and playing games, it was a night to remember for sure. You started walking around trying to avoid talking to any big celebrities. You weren't watching where you were going and you walked right into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright love. But who might you be?"

You look up and you see that your talking right to Tom

"Oh, my name is (Y/N). You Brother Harry invited me"

"Oh did he now, well he's not around. Maybe we can be friends as well."

"That would be awesome!"

Just as that happened, Harry walked up.

"I see you have met my new friend Tom."

"Yes I have an may I say you look stunning in that dress"

"Thank You, Tom. that will be enough now."

Harry pulled you aside.

"I'm sorry about him, he just... anyways, may I take a picture of you in that dress?"

"I don't want to show my face!"

"That's alright, even though its the most beautiful part about you."

"Anyways I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me, this Wednesday?"

"Ya, I would love to!"

"Great. I'm going to get us some more drinks."

Just as Harry walks off Tom shows up again.

"Hey, I know we just met but your really cute. Do you want to go on a date with me, say this Thursday?"

You cant reject a big Celebrity like tom holland.

"Ya, Of course"

"Perfect"

Just as that happened, Harry walks back

"Is everything ok?"

"Yep everything is perfectly fine"