The Movies

You hadn't talked to either boy for the last couple days. You don't know what to say. You're angry at tom and the way he treated Harry. You're angry at Harry for being mean to Tom. But you also feel sad. You have caught feelings for them both. The way that Harry smiles at you lights up your heart. And the way tom looks at you gives you butterflies in your stomach. Your sad cause this can't go on forever. You're going to lose one of them and god forbid, both of them. Just as you were thinking of all this your phone lights up.

harryholland64: Hey, do you want to catch a movie tonight?

(Y/N): Well what happened last time we did something together you got punched in the face by Tom.

harryholland64: Don't worry. This time it will be just me and you. It's not a Marvel premiere or anything, this is just a regular movie with a regular guy.

(Y/N): Is tom going to be mad?

harryholland64: I don't know. He shouldn't since I'm just taking you to a movie.

(Y/N): Ok Harry. I trust you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at the music the movies in casual wear. You walk up to the counter to find Harry already buying your tickets. 

"Well you look nice"

"Thanks, it's just something I had in the back of my closet"

"Well, you always look nice to me darling."

He threw his arm around you and you guys walked in. You sat down in the middle row, Harry had already bought you candy and some popcorn. He knows how to spoil a girl. Just as the movie starts, something bad happened.

"Hey guys, OOOO you got popcorn! I want some!"

It was Tom. He came and sat on the other side of you. 

"Dude, What the fuck are you doing?"

"What?"

"This is my date, why are you here?"

"Well, I thought since you came to my event I should come to yours."

"Not cool. Not cool at all!"

----------------------------------------------------

During the movie, you had both brother whispering to you about something. Tom would tell you how beautiful you looked and Harry would tell you that he loves your eyes. You were getting sick of it. You almost blew your top when they both tried to kiss you at the same time. They both tapped your shoulder and leaned in. You stood up and walked out.