The Act

Roman's P-O-V

I stood in front of the mirror, adjusting my appearance one last time.

That'd work for tonight.

I looked at my watch and it was 40 minutes left for the seminar. I should start right now for Bayley's place.

I drove my car to my first destination. She lives alone in rent, I suppose. I wonder if it's safe in this area. I mean, wasn't it in this lane that a 15 years old girl was molested by her landowner a week ago?

Stop it Roman! That's none of your concern. She's just one of your employees and she's old enough to take care of herself.

But, as for tonight she needs to take care of me too. Not that way I actually want her to but yeah, I invested a big deal of trust on her tonight. I just hope she doesn't spoil things. I hope I made the right choice.

I beeped the horns reaching in front of her house. I beeped it again after a minute. What's taking her so long? Buy, then, I heard the door of her house open and..a girl wearing a beautiful black-white combination slit dress showing her soft skin at the sides above the band and a long slit loose bottom showing her chiseled lower thighs fine toned legs. Damn!

But, then, she walked forward in those high heels towards me and my eyes fell on her face.

Fuck! My jaw dropped

'Bayley!' I mumbled in surprise.

It's her. It is her. Oh my! She looks so...

I opened the door of the car and came out instinctively.

I felt her getting her hairs behind her ears nervously as her eyes fell on me. Damn! She's ruining the make up.

I gave her a smile and a thumbs up for her look and she smiled too biting her lip. God!

But, just as she neared me with her high heels, she tripped.

Fortunately, I was too close and I held her from falling down.

'You're okay?' I asked steadying her my her arms. By the look on her face, I knew she was deeply embarrassed. I mean, she was all red and yeah, she has to be. Who does that? Thank God! She tripped here and not in front of them.

'ehm..yeah, I'm fine.' she said containing herself. 'It's just that I'm not into high heels much.' she said sheepishly.

What?