Chapter 9

| "Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"

-L.M. Montgomery |

Harry's POV

When morning finally came, I got dressed and decided to go to Hermione's common room. Oh yeah, I don't know where her room is. Instead, I waited for my lovely girlfriend, and went down to breakfast. Ginny is perfect for me. She understands me, and I understand her.

After a few minutes, Hermione walked in behind Malfoy. She came and sat down next to Luna, and they started talking immediately. There was just something about Luna. She just understands.

"Uh-Listen Hermione, I-There's something I need to tell you." She looked up at me, a sparkle in her eye.

"Sure, Harry, is everything okay?" She had a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just come back to the common room after breakfast." She nodded before turning back to Luna. This was gonna break her heart.

I looked over at her, a big smile on her face, and sighed. Why can't they just let things be. He was gone, and should stay gone.

Draco's POV

I woke to a knock on the door. Hermione was done with the bathroom. Today was Saturday. The trial was next Sunday. I sighed as I got up and started to get ready for the day.

I undressed and got into the shower. I let the warm water melt my problems away. After I had rinsed several times, I figured it was time to get out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out. Only to find Hermione.

"Uh-" I tried to sat something, but I didn't know what to say. I actually was a bit embarrassed. "Granger? Uhm, why are you in here?

"I'm brushing my teeth. What does it look like?"

"Are you trying to get a peak at me, Granger?" I asked her with a smirk on my lips. Her cheeks became rosy, as she blushed.

"Totally," she said sarcasticly, with a roll of her eyes.

"I knew it all along."

She shook her head and laughed. "In your dreams, Malfoy."

She turned around to finish brushing her teeth and I went into my room.

Hermione's POV

Why did it have to be him? Why does he have to be the one to make me feel like this? I sat down on my bed and blew a piece of hair out of my eyes. I just got this rush when I was with him. Like I could do anything because of him. He just had that effect on me. A bad boy, I thought to myself.

I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a long sleeve, and went into the common room. Draco was sitting in the armchair looking through my book.

"It's a good book, isn't it?"

He looked up and put the book down. "Huh-Oh, I was just..." He's so nervous.

"I was just asking if you liked the book, Draco." I gave him a small smile, and he seemed to loosen up a bit.

"Yeah, it's nothing like anything I've read, but I like it. It's like a book I've read before." He really seemed to be talking to himself now. But I'll have to ask him sometime. "But here-" I took the book, and set it on the table.

"Uh-Are you coming to breakfast?" I asked him, not knowing what else to say.

"Why not?" And so we left, him walking in front, and me trailing behind.

"So, I'll see you later?" He asked once we got to the Great Hall. I nodded my head and turned to head towards the Gryffindor table.

No POV