Four

I hadn't left my room in a little while; I claimed I was sick. However, I wanted to see who the champions were. Viktor Krum was obviously going to be Drumstrang's champion, however it was debatable who Beauxbaton's and Hogwarts's champions were going to be. I finished tying my hair in my signature half Dutch braids and made my way of Ravenclaw. I told Tom and Corina I'd meet them in the hall. I was on my way there, when I was dragged back around the corner. Cedric stood in front of me. His hair was messy. He ran his hand through it in attempt to sort it out, but it kind of just flopped back to its original state.
"So I probably won't be Hogwarts champion, but I still want to have the most support I can," he said and I laughed, feeling in a lot better mood then I did the other day.
"I don't think you're happy about your parents, and I'm sorry if it came across in that way. In truth, your happiness means a lot to me and it broke my heart to see you cry," he admitted.
"Thank you. I probably am also at fault, as I was a bit overdramatic," I apologised.
"And you have every right to be," He said.
"Hug it out?" I proposed. He laughed and hugged me. I rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a little while before pulling back.
"We should probably go before we get our ass kicked by McGonagall," I joked. He softly chuckled and looked down. We walked to the hall in a comfortable silence. We then split off to our separate house tables.

Plonking down between Tom and Corina, I smiled.
"Do I spy with my little eye a Cedris?" Tom said, raising an eyebrow.
"A what?" I laughed.
"Cedris, it's the ship name for you and Cedric. You can thank Ron for that," Corina beamed. I laughed and stole a chip from the table in front of us.
"And now the moment for the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection!" Dumbledore boomed. The crowd erupted in applause. Dumbledore approached the goblet, the blue flame flowed crimson. A name spat out and Dumbledore caught it. He unfolded it and read out the name.
"And the Drumstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!" He announced. Drumstrang cheered and Viktor walked to the front.
"The campion from Beauxbatons... Fleaur Delacour!" Her heel clicked on the floor as she sashayed to the front, and proudly stood with a head tilt and her hands clasped.
"That Hogwarts champion," my hands were grabbed by Tom and Corina.
"Cedric Diggory!" The two words I didn't want to hear. My mouth opened. I slowly took my hands away from Tom and Corina to clap. Cedric looked at me and smiled. Sadly, I smiled back at him.
"Excellent! we now have our three champions!
But in the end only one will go down
in history. Only one will hoist this
chalice of champions, this vessel of
victory the tri-wizard cup!" Dumbledore finished. The whole school cheered, but fell silent when another piece of parchment spews out the red flame.
"Iris potter. Iris Potter?" Dumbledore called. I hesitantly stood up and walked over to Dumbledore.
"This is a mistake. I didn't enter my name. I swear it on my life!" I whisper-yelled.
"She's a cheat! She's not even seventeen!" Someone screamed, sending the great hall into chaos. I scanned the room in panic.

I was in a room with Cedric, Fleur and Viktor. I nervously played with my lip when Dumbledore burst in.
"Iris, are you sure you didn't enter your name?" Dumbledore questioned.
"No, sir," I replied.
"Did one of the other students do it?" He queried.
"No, sir," I repeated.
"Well of course she is lying," Madame Maxime concluded.
"The hell she is. The goblet of fire is
an exceptionally powerful magical object,
only an exceptionally powerful conjurer
could have hoodwinked it. Magic way
beyond the talents of a fourth year," Mad-eye rebuked. I smiled. At least he believed me.
"You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye," Igor observed.
"That doesn't help Alastor. Leave this to Barty," Dumbledore scolded.
"The rules are absolute, the goblet of
fire constitutes a binding magical contract.
Miss Potter has no choice, she is as of
tonight... a tri-wizards champion," Crouch declared. Me and Cedric shared a scared look, before we all left to go back to our rooms.

When I got back every girl in Ravenclaw was waiting for me in the Ravenclaw girl's bedroom. I got in and looked around at everyone.
"Why's everyone up? It's like eleven PM. You should all be asleep, especially first years, you guys have a maths test tomorrow!" I scolded.
"Why'd you do it?" Cho accused.
"I didn't," I replied, taking my shirt off and putting pyjamas.
"Yes you did, don't lie," Cho snapped. I walked over to the girl.
"I said I didn't, so obviously I didn't," Cho rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I don't need any of you to believe me. Dumbledore believes me, Corina believes me!"
"I don't," Corina bickered. I turned around to face her. Her arms were crossed and she was pissed. "There was no way in hell that your name sneaked in there by itself,"
"Well maybe an older student put it in to mess with me," I shrugged, yelling slightly.
"Whatever, Potter, I just can't believe you wouldn't tell your own best friend," Corina sighed.
"Corina-"
"Don't. Don't speak to me. Or Tom. He's pissed too. Heck even Ron hates you,"

And that's how I lost everyone I loved bar Cedric.