Seventeen.

I paced, more nervous then ever. Cedric took my shoulders.
"I'll be fine, I promise. We've got Harry. Something we didn't have in your dream," Cedric soothed. I nodded. The signal went for us to walk into the arena. I looked to Harry as he put our father's cloak of invisibility on. We walked out into the arena and there was a maze there. The crowd went crazy. This was where the quidditch pitch once was, but we'd been promised it would return to normal as soon as the tournament was over.
"Earlier today Professor Moody placed
the tri-wizards cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr Diggory and Miss Potter tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr Krum. The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round," Dumbledore explained as we all huddled around each other. Me and Cedric were once again wearing matching outfits of different colours.
"In the maze you'll find not dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead you'll face something more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you
can, but be very weary you could just lose yourselves along the way. Champions, prepare yourselves!" Cedric hugged Amos. He then hugged me.
"Good luck,"
"You too,"
"3,2,1," the cannon then fired and me and Cedric rushed into the maze. I sprinted in and watch the walls close up. Harry took off the invisibility cloak.
"Do you remember the way?" He asked. I nodded, and headed off in the direction I did in the dream.

Surely enough, I ran into Fleur. Fleur seemed to be getting swallowed by the floor.
"Fleur! Oh my God!" I shouted. We were too late - again - she'd disappeared. I sent a red spark in the air, hoping a teacher would find her. Harry and I ran into the darkness once more.

The walls behind closing in. Harry and I ran, determined not to end up like Fleur. I stopped. I saw something shiny in the distance. I etched towards it.
"GET DOWN!" I hear Cedric scream. I duck and he rushes towards me. Cedric zapped Viktor with his wand. I get up and watch Cedric kick the wand out of Viktor's hand. Cedric points his wand towards Viktor, but I intervened.
"Stop! He's bewitched, Cedric. He can't help it!" I squealed. Cedric doesn't move his wand. I push Cedric back.
"Get off me!" He yells, getting angry.
"He's bewitched!" I yell back, turning to Cedric. Cedric's face softens. Something catches the corner of my eye, the cup. I sighed. The events so far had been exactly the same as in the dream. Let's hope this next bit wasn't. Me, Cedric and Harry bravely strode over to the cup. We took it and surely enough, were launched into the graveyard. Cedric knew all about this, as we had explained it to him previously. I stood in front of Cedric as Wormtail and Voldemort approaches us.
"Kill the spare," Voldemort orders. With extreme precision, Wormtail flicked the death curse upon Cedric, missing me entirely. Tears streamed down my face as I saw Cedric's corpse again. As I went to bend down to touch his face, a sliver chain fell out of my top; Corina's necklace. The one that could rewind time. I quickly set it and watched time re-wind around me to the point where me, Cedric and Harry had just entered with the port key.
"Quickly grab it again! It's the only solution where more then one of us survive and escape Voldemort!" I shout. The three of gather around the cup.
"3, 2, 1!"
We all grabbed it and we transported back to the stadium.

The crowd cheered, yet where slightly confused as to why Harry was there.
"Well it seems Cedric and Iris are still joined first place!" Dumbledore announced. I walked over to him.
"Voldemort was in there," I hissed. Dumbledore shook his head.
"He killed Cedric. Twice. He only killed me one," I mumbled. Dumbledore ignored me. I huffed in annoyance.
"The only way to settle this is a race," Dumbledore decreed. I glanced at Cedric; we were getting good at racing.

The crowd was lead outside.
"No cheating this time, Potter," Cedric joked. "For this once, life is just," he smiled. I rolled my eyes.
"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
Cedric was fast, and it was hard to catch up with him without using some sort of cheat. We crossed the line at the exact same time. We looked at each other.

"We have a winner!"