kinky? kinky.

maya5184 helped with this chapter

BAZ PITCH
"BAZ! It's so big... and thin... And my oh my it's SHINY it's bloody shiny! I can't believe I am holding it in my hands!" His bright blue eyes gaze into mine with pure excitement, like a little kid who has just received a lolli.
"Relax, it's been out for like 6 months." I snicker. Snow just updated his bulky iPhone 4 to a new iPhone 8.
"And the button! GAH!" In his jollyness, the phone jumps out of Snow's hands and onto the wooden floor of his flat. Face down.(Butterfingers.)
"Now look what you've done, you egg. You cracked the bloody thing."
Simon groans and sticks out his bottom lip to me as he picks up his now shattered device. "DAMN IT." He takes his hands and yanks on his sloppy hair. (He refuses to let me gel it back for him).
"Aw, it's alright. See? It still works...?" I press the button and the screen crumples off of the electronic and on to the floor. Snow glares at me, with glossy eyes. Has he forgotten the obvious solution?
I reach for my wand on the coffee table. "This- is why magick exists, Snow." I speak as I wave my arms gracefully through the air. I speak an As You Were spell and the glass goes back in its place.
"Oh yeah," he mumbles as he takes the phone from my hands. I pull back.
"Why don't I carry it for now, yeah?" I smirk and at the same time try not to act too snobby. (Old habits). He nods gleefully and pulls me onto the couch.
"I thought we were going to go to the market...?" I murmur as he begins to plant little kisses on my neck.
"Oh yeah, forgot to tell ya. Penny picked up groceries on the way home."
    I look at him questionably. "So, if I check, there will be fully stocked fridge and cupboards?" Snow smiles deviously.
    "Maybe..." I squint at him as I walk over to the kitchen. In the fridge is one stale scone and half a carton of milk. Geez. I pick up the scone and beat it against the table and surely enough it sounds like a rock. I shrug while looking at Snow as I creep it towards my mouth.
"Hey! No, no no NO! BAZ, WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?" He stands up and shrieks.
I raise my hands in surrender. "I ate a scone. Relax. It's stale anyway." I mumble as crumbs fall onto the counter.
"But- it was the last one!" He gets up and starts chasing me around the island in the kitchen for the remains of the scone. I dive into the couch and brace myself. He pounces on top of me and at this point we are both hysterically laughing.
He kisses me as I'm squirming under him. All of a sudden, he's licking my mouth. I shriek. "Simon! That's-that's- were you trying to eat the scone?"
I see a grin creep upon his face as I shove him onto the floor. I feel my face turn hot with slight embarrassment and wipe my mouth. He stumbles up licking his lips. I roll my eyes.
"Now, how about we head to the farmers market and get you some fresh cherry scones?" Once again, he nods gleefully and uses my hand to help himself up. His tail wags around. I don't think he realizes he looks like a puppy when he's excited. I look down and grin.
'"Almost forgot about that darn thing," I say, stifling a laugh. "There's Nothing to See Here!" Almost instantly, the bright red scaly tail and wings seem to vanish into thin air. But then, just to reassure myself, I place my hand gently on his now invisible tail. Just to make sure it's still there.
"What are you doing?" Simon asks. I yank my hand away.
"Nothing, Snow." I say quickly and look away. He snorts.
I pause. "What."
"You like it."
"Like it- Like what, Snow, spit it out." I see Simon start to look cocky. I'm supposed to be the cocky one.
"My tail, and wings. You like them." He giggles mischievously.
I narrow my eyes and try not to blush. "No! No I don't! That thing is such a nuisance when we are..." I feel my face get hot and I grunt. I refuse to look at Simon's glee face.
"When we are what Basil?" He asks. I rub my neck uncomfortably.
"Fuck this." I throw my hands into the air and start to leave the apartment. I feel Snow's hand tug the back of my shirt, suffocating me.
"When we are snogging?" He whips himself around so that he is in front of me. I step back one.
"Keep up this attitude Snow and there won't be anymore of this so called snogging." He looks like a lost puppy.
He shakes his head, looking at the ground still. "Snow, what in bloody hell is your problem?"
He looks at me and his lips tremble. "Snow... Si-Simon. I was just-I was just kidding." I grab his shoulder pleadingly. (What this boy can do to me, I swear). "Simon."
Once again, his lips peel into a grin. "AhA! I got you to call me Simon!"
"Well it is you're bloody name after all!" I growl. "And no, I still do not have a thing for your tail... Or wings." He rolls his eyes.
"Whatever you say Basilton, whatever you say." Snow's messing with me again. For some reason I let him. Aleister Crowley, I'm falling in love all over again.