penny>everyone

SIMON SNOW
"Sorry sir, only family can visit the patient at this time." The Normal doctor says. I feel completely helpless. Not even my wand can protect me now.
"P-please. Just for like- five minutes. I'm basically his family." I say this even though there is a risk I could run into Baz's family, and that would not end well. We haven't even told them about our relationship yet.

*Flashback starts*
"It's funny how that works," I say in between kisses. Baz shushes me with his mouth. I part from him. "Y'know? 'Grimm-Pitch family wants me dead' yadda yadda."
Baz giggles. "I want you, Simon. That's all." I roll my eyes. "Hah. How's that for sappy romance? Baz: 1; Snow: Zilch."
"But they're fine now, right? Like- like you told them..."
Baz clicks his tongue. "Told them what, Snow." He says distantly.
"Told them we got a new pet llama, Baz. What do you think?" I say sarcastically while hovering over him.
Baz rolls out from underneath, clearly aggravated. He's hungry, I bet. "They are fine, you are fine, I am fine, we are fine." I huff. "Now shut up and kiss me goodnight."
I smirk and give him a taste of his own medicine: I give him a peck on the cheek and snicker. "What? That's all I get? A grandma kiss?" I nod matter of factly.
"Amateur..." he grumbles along with his stomach.
*Flashback ends*

"Simon. Simon?" Penelope wakes me up from my daydream and the doctor is looking at me closely.
"Mr. Snow...you said you were basically family. In what way, exactly?" I'm his damn boyfriend, Baz would say. But, being the spaz I am, I instead mumbled incoherently.
"Uh...well, basically...um," the doctor raised a brow. I could feel my fists tightening along with my chest. Penny steps in front of me.
"I think the fact that they've been dating for six months should suffice. Excuse us." Nevertheless I cower behind Penelope and look at the sterile white floor.
Until I reach him. Smaller, paler, weaker. Hooked up to a tube going through his nostrils. And the worst part, medical cloth wrapped around his head, covering his eyes.
"Baz? Hi love, it's me, Simon." I say gently.
He tried to sit up but groans as he grabs his forehead. "S-Simon?" His scratchy voice cracks as if he's crying, but I can't tell because his eyes are covered.
"What- what happened? Where am I? Where- where are you?" The questions come flooding out and his voice is unsteady. I can hear him breathing: increasingly faster, louder, shakier.
"Hey hey hey, shhh I'm right here, babe." I whisper as I grab his cold hand and squeeze it tight. Baz's tears start to flow freely out, soaking the cloth wrapped around him.
"I'm one of them now. I'm not the one she wants." I wipe his tears with my thumb and kiss him passionately on the lips, letting my heat enter his body. His breathing eventually evens out.
I then say something I've never been more sure of. That's been on the tip of my tongue since the moment in the flames that night. "I love you, I love you, I love you."