what is weakness

BAZ PITCH
My eyes flutter open and I jolt up from the creaky hospital bed, instantly regretting it because I feel a pang of dizziness. And a dull pain in my chest. I wince.
I feel a hand on my shoulder suddenly and the familiar smell that I know all too well. "Simon?" I whisper and my voice sounds all scratchy. I hate it.
I can't see anything but I can feel Simon sigh in relief and plant kisses on my neck and rub my back. "It's me, love, don't worry."
I gingerly unwrap the bandage from my head, and can't help but yelp in pain as my fingers graze my left eye.
I see Simons worried and sleep deprived face, complete with dark crescent moons under his eyes, tousled golden curls, and his mouth parted slightly at the sight of me.
"What is it, Snow, it looks like you've seen a vampire." I smirk halfheartedly and he rolls his eyes.
"You- you got in an accident."
I kiss him on the forehead. "Of this I am very well aware. The question is why am I in a hospital."
Simon rolls onto my bed and plays with my knotted hair. "Because you have a broken rib and a concussion, Baz. And a black eye."
"Is the car ok?" I say dead serious. Simon sighs.
"Don't worry about it."
I chuckle. "I'm sure I'm fine, Snow," I lie as I get up from the hospital bed.