fangry

SIMON SNOW
Pen goes back to the apartment to get a change of clothes, but I stay at the hospital with Baz.
I wish we didn't have to stay here. He's probably fine. He's Baz. But he hasn't fed in a few days and I'm worried about his health.
Of course as soon as he wakes up I'm on his side and, to my relief, he's his own self, snark and all.
Baz gives me a look before he gets up from the bed. I stand up. "Baz. Baz I don't think-" he immediately loses his balance and I grab his waist, lowering him down. "-you should get up yet."
Baz rolls his eyes before reluctantly giving in. "Fine." I grin slightly and kiss his forehead. It's hot, not like usual. He looks at me with sleepy grey eyes and messes with my hair.
"You are so hot when you're worried," he says as he drifts off again.

BAZ PITCH
I wake to a tangle of cheap hospital sheets and beads of sweat on my forehead. Simon is hovering over me. "Are you ok?"
My eyes widen as I shake my head and rush over to the sink. Nothing comes up and I grip the rim of the sink, heaving. "Simon," I gasp. "Simon I need to hunt." I feel the fangs start to emerge without me even summoning them.
I lean on Simon as he leads me back to the bed. He wipes under my eyes with his thumb, tears I didn't even know were there. "I know Baz, I know. Just a little longer." He wraps his wings around me and rubs my stomach. He kisses my forehead and things are just a little bit better.

crowley: a snowbaz fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara