Michael Imagine (Smut)

Hey guys it's Katie here! And Ellie is really busy and asked me to help her write the book with her.

And by the way, this is a dirty imagine and if you dont like smut then there will be more imagines/preferences to come. Not that you're complaining ;)

Ok on with the imagine.

You were laid in bed with your boyfriend of 1 year, Michael when you felt his large hand grip the top of your thigh. Everything still felt new to you, having only been together for three months but anyone with half a brain could have told you that things were sure to get heated and fast. And they wouldn’t have been wrong either.

Before you could get your head around things, he flipped you over so that you were underneath him, hand on his chest. 

Michael leaned in and left a soft, lingering kiss on your collarbone, moving up to your ear where he whispered, “good morning baby”. 

The sound of his voice rang through your ears and caused you to giggle as it tingled slightly. “Morning, Mikey” you yawned, a childish grin plastered across your face. 

Michael was being particularly touchy this morning and you’d be lying if you said you didn’t enjoy it, his hands trailing over your body lazily, making you crave him in all sorts of ways. 

You loved the sweet taste he left on your lips, the soft butterflies he left in your stomach. 

The pair of you lay there, kissing and exploring each other as much as you could until he made the move. 

He left a trail of kisses and nibbles until he reached the waistband of your underwear, giving you a wary look as if asking for permission before finally tugging them down and over your ankles. 

He licked his lips teasingly at your crotch. “Michael, don’t tease,” you spoke, your voice sounding somewhere between seductive and demanding. 

He smirked as you frowned, pouting at his childish reaction. 

Deciding that it would be your job to get shit done, you knelt up, wrapping your arm around his shoulder and nibbling his neck, leaving a huge mark that you’d both come to regret later on. 

"Y/N," he moaned as you played with the waistband of his boxers, deliberately dragging the time out, to frustrate him. 

"Y/N stop fucking teasing" his voice grew huskier, the desperation for contact growing hungrier inside of him. You palmed him and felt him tense and harden more and more, each of your fingers grazing him agonizingly slower than the one before. 

Your fun was interrupted when he pinned you back against the bed, growling almost as you giggled. 

"Ease up,Mike" you winked. 

His face stayed serious. “I need you. Now.” 

The demanding tone made you quiver and lose yourself, causing you to moan slightly and that’s where he lost it. He ripped the t-shirt he’d given to you off over your head and tossed it to the floor, shortly followed by his boxer shorts. You layed there, shocked by this new side of Michael you were seeing. 

"Spread them." he ordered, pointing at your legs, folded over one another as you grew intimidated by the feeling of being exposed to him. 

Still, you did as he said and he positioned himself inbetween your thighs.

You stared into his eyes and forgot where you were until you felt him enter you. 

Your lips searched for each other and connected frantically, tongues battling for dominance and fingers intertwining with one another.