❥ separated『yandere o. nobunaga』

Asdfgh why i start with this guy? He's not even my fav. Oh well. Btw, this isn't exactly based on the original story.
Game: Ikemen Sengoku (Cybird)
Character: Oda Nobunaga

When I was walking along the shopping district, I spot someone I'm really familiar with

"Sasuke!"
I calls out to him while waving my right hand to catch his attention. He notices me and starts walking steadily towards me.

"Hey, Y/N. How have you been doing in the Azuchi Castle?"
He asks with his calm voice.

"Nothing much happen. I'm glad there's nothing bad happened though. I'm living there quite fine. Nobunaga hasn't challenge me to Go lately now that I think about it."
I remember back on how rare we see each other as of late. He always seem busy.

"That's a great thing. After all, it's almost time for us to go back to our time."
He whispered the last part so that no one else overhear us.

"Really?!"
I let out a small cry of surprise. Time sure flies fast and before I knew it, it's already almost three months after I came here.

I guess that means I won't be seeing the others anymore. They've been kind to me all this time. Well, that doesn't really apply to Mitsuhide and Nobunaga.

"Anyways, I hope you are looking forward to it. Do continue to live peacefully before it's time for us to return there."
I nodded at his words and we part ways.

I just walk a few steps when someone suddenly grabs my wrist forcefully.

"Wh-?!"
I quickly turn around to see Nobunaga looking down at me coldly.

"Nobunaga?! Why are you here?"
I was so shocked by his appearance that I forgot that he's still gripping on my wrist.

"Who's that guy you were talking with?"
He ignores my question and asks a question of his own.

I reply with a glare and jerk back my wrist.

"He's a friend of mine. There you have the answer. Now, could you please answer my question? And where's Hideyoshi?"
I take a peek behind his back to see if there's Hideyoshi or not but I see no sign of him.

"And why are you interested to know where Hideyoshi is?"
He asks in a cold and menacing tone.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you answering my question with another question?"
I snap at him when he's starting to get irritating by moments.

"I'm just asking that because isn't he always with you? He's your right hand man after all."
A vein pops on my forehead as I said this.

He merely heaves a sigh before opening his mouth to speak.