❥ strawberry vs blackberry 『jonah c.』

Game: Ikemen Revolution (Cybird)
Character: Jonah Clemence

"Hey, I just baked a chiffon cake. What fruit would be best suited as the topping? Care to help me choose?"
Blanc suddenly asks you and Jonah this after you just take a sip of the Darjeeling tea.

You were suddenly invited by Blanc to his tea party. Coincidentally, Jonah was there and he insists to join you and Blanc reluctantly let him.

You and Jonah glance at each other with a small smile attached on your faces.

"You know what I'm thinking, right, Jonah?"

"Of course. Nothing can beats that fruit when it comes to this."

"And that is..."

""Strawberry/Blackberry!""
You both voiced your opinion in sync and silence suddenly falls upon the tea party.

"Jonah, what did you just said?"

"I could ask the same for you. Did you really said that?"

Another silence.

Just then,

""I can't believe you said strawberry/blackberry is better than blackberry/strawberry!!!"
You both shout at each other in sync once again and proceed to glare at each other.

"Oh, my. So you're actually saying that your overly sweet strawberry is the most perfect topping on a pure white chiffon cake?"
You grumble and glare at him harder.

"I could say the same thing to you. Do you think the dark colour of blueberry is better for the cake then?"
There seems to be a spark between the two of you as you send each other words of insults.

"U-um, you two, please calm down."
Blanc tried to calm you both but it turns out futile. Oliver calmly watches your exchange with a nonchalant face while whispering "Shut up," under his breath.

"Now that it has come to this, let's have a battle. You and I, let's prove which fruit is more loved! Strawberry or blackberry!"
You declare a war with your index finger pointing at him.

"I accept it!"

And so, the battle to prove which fruit is better begins as you and Jonah let every person that you two know to vote on the best fruit.

~~**~~
Your POV

"Ray! I've a question for you! Which do you think is better? Strawberry or blackberry?!"
I burst open Ray's office door with a loud bang. He and Sirius who was there seems extremely bewildered with my sudden action.

"Whoa, what's wrong? Calm down a bit."
Sirius gestures me to sit and I did as asked. I was pretty tired with the running after all.

"Thanks. By the way, just answer my question!"

"Well, I don't know what happened but I guess if it's me, it would be blackberry."
Ray says with a grin.

"You're a man of culture too, I see."
I clasp my hand in his, my eyes glittering as soon as I hear his answer.

"How about you, Sirius?"
I smile as I turn to Sirius. He only gives a wry smile in return.

"I really think it depends on the people themselves but if it's me, it would actually be strawberry."

The room went silent. I was too shocked to say anything.

"Say, usually a mother would side on her daughter, right?"
I look down with a forced smile.

"U-uh...yeah I guess?"
Sirius answers in an awkward and confused voice. Ray looks at me with a confused expression.

"Then why.....are you siding with the son, Mom???!!!"
I yell at the top of my lungs and goes out the room with overly dramatic tears falling down my cheeks.