❥ satisfied 『jonah c. & luka c.』

Game: Ikemen Revolution (Cybird)
Character: Jonah Clemence & Luka Clemence
Story based on the song Satisfied from Hamilton.

"Luka!"
Jonah came in Luka's room while smiling confidently, hoping to be greeted with a hug from his dear brother.

Luka's shoulder jumps a bit at the surprise and he regards his brother with an irritated scowl.

"That door existed for you to knock on it, Jonah."
Luka says without trying to hide his irritated tone.

"But wasn't you expecting me to come and greet you?"
Jonah asks while still smiling happily at Luka. Luka ignores him and continue tying up his hair in a rush. He then attempts to leave his brother alone in his room but Jonah manages to get hold of his wrist.

"Where are you going? The party hasn't started yet. Let's have some nice chat with your bro-"
Jonah's words are cut off when Luka forcefully jerk back his hand. He glares at him menacingly.

"And why do you care where I'm going? I just wanted to help the preparations for the party. Now, if you'll excuse me."
He turns on his heels and leave Jonah alone in the hallway. Jonah scratches the back of his neck while sighing heavily.

"Shesh! Why does he like to do works for the servants so much?"
The older Clemence brother then shakes his head before leaving for his room.

Tonight, there's going to be a masquerade party that's hosted by the Clemence family. Jonah and Luka both was busy preparing themselves for it because they're going to be the stars for the party.

~~**~~
"Sirius? And you too, Ray?"
Luka exclaims surprisingly at both his friends that was standing in the corner of the hall.

"Oh, hey Luka."
Sirius waves a hand in front of him with a smile on his face.

"Why did you come so early?"
Luka asks curiously at the both of them. Sirius then sighs heavily while Ray sweat drops with a grin on his face.

"Ah, well...I kinda wanted to see how the preparations going so I urged Sirius to come with me."
Sirius just replies with a shake of his head. Luka gives a low chuckle at the both of them.

"Seems like it's going to be perfect. I can't wait for the party to start."
Sirius nods at Ray's exclamation and the both of them continue to watch the preparations.

"Well, they almost done anyways. I guess I'll just wait in my room."
Luka then gives one last wave to Ray and Sirius before heading off himself.

~~**~~
Jonah and Luka enters the hall with confidence brimming from their regal features. Everyone who was there watch in awe as the two make their appearance into the big hall.

The both of them then starts to part way, well, more like Luka gets away from Jonah, and head towards their group of friends.

"Aren't you gonna dance, Jonah? This is a masquerade party and I believe many ladies is hoping to get you to dance with them."
Edgar says playfully with a close eyed smile.

"...No...It's just the same as ever. There's really nothing interesting here except for watching Luka."
Jonah sighs heavily while taking a glance at Luka who is now chatting away with Ray, Sirius, Seth and Fenrir.

"From afar."
Edgar continues without any mercy. Zero and Kyle backs away from Jonah who is now glaring daggers at Edgar.

"Well, this is a party practically hosted for you and Luka so I think you should enjoy it. Why don't you try to dance and let yourself enjoy what has been made for you."
Lancelot suggests while taking a sip from his champagne.