Cuttlefish and Reunions

*Karkat's pov*

It was a little over a week until Christmas. Dave was at work and I took the day off. I was on the couch wrapped in a blanket looking for Christmas presents online.

For Kanaya I got her a new vampire book series she had talked to me about for a month. For Rose I got her a new pair of knitting needles with a basket full of yarn. For Feferi I bought a cuttlefish which would be at the pet store tomorrow and I have to get a ride down there from Dave. For John, who I was talking to online after the 'party', I got him some terrible movie he had been gushing over ever since he saw it and Jade , who I was also talking to, several packs of plant seeds. Sollux was getting a huge bee plush he showed me last week on etsy. Nepeta got a hoodie that's hood part had cat ears and the end of the sleeves had cat paws you could choose whether or not to wear. The only person I was still looking for was fucking Dave. That guy was impossible to shop for.

Ive been looking online all day long and still had no luck finding anything.

"Hey Karkles im back."

"Thats not my name ass twat."

Dave laughed as he walked over and sat down next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing my forehead.

Even after that kiss we hadnt discussed our current relationship status. It didnt seem to bother either of us and we had a pretty comfortable relationship.

"Whatcha doing Krakles?"

I looked over at him.

"Krakles what the hell does that mean?"

"When you get nervous your voice crackles a bit. Its actually really cute. So what are you doing?"

He leaned over to look at my screen and I turned it before he could.

"Im looking for presents for you douche bag."

"Really? Lemme see what you got so far."

He reached to grab the laptop and I slapped his hand down.

"No. Your hard to shop for and I dont need you adding pressure by being a dick."

I stood up and began to walk into the room when he yelled back to me

"Wait I thought we were going to John's again tonight."

"Fine."

I set my laptop on the kitchen bar and walked back to Dave who was standing with his keys in hand.

When I was over at John's I was asking everyone what they got Dave for ideas. As I laid here in bed and thought over what everyone said. I decided what I wanted to get him. I looked over at the drunk boy who passed out pretty quick.

"God your breath is disgusting after you drink."

We were at the pet store I was arguing with the teen at the cash register, Dave had wondered off somewhere.

"I already ordered it. Its supposed to be here today."

"I've told you we dont have any cuttlefish."

A man walked around the corner his name tag said manager and he looked over at the teen I was arguing with.

"Is there something wrong here sir?"

"This guy is telling me he ordered a cuttlefish and it was supposed to be delivered here."

"Ya we got it this morning its was in the back did you get it?"

His face turned red and he looked back at me saying

"Come on ill bring you to your fish thing."

The Roommate I Never Expected ( Davekat )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें