Surprise and crappy TV shows

*Karkat's pov*

I began to walk in when my foot tripped over God knows what. Before I completely understood the circumstance I had face planted onto a cushioned but still hard ground.

"KARKAT!"

As I laid on the ground confused about the reason my face hurt a voice that was carried along by a slight Texan accent was by my side. The cloth was taken off my face and I looked up at Dave. My arms were stretched out in front of me and my chin rested back on the floor.

"Where the hell am I?"

His concerned face cracked a smile and said

"On the floor"

"Why the fuck am I on the floor and who the hell tripped me? And why is no fucking body is telling me where we are? Is their breath so fucking precious that they cant spend three seconds of their miserable lives to say where?"

I looked up and saw a few people looking at me and added in

"Who the fuck are they?"

"You tripped on the step at the door which is why your on the ground, no one told you because it was a surprise , your at party and those people are guests."

"Party? Guests?"

"Kanaya told me about how you never let anyone throw you a birthday party or really celebrate so I decided to throw you a surprise party."

"Theres a reason to that ass wagon and its not even my birthday."

"But if it were would you had let them blind fold you?"

"Actually Dave"

Rose had walked in and stood next to an embarrassed Kanaya who obviously didnt see the step either.

"about that you own us."

"What?"

"We had to pay him to put it on"

He looked over at me and I just shrugged.

"What are you wearing?"

"Pajamas. Kanaya just showed up and told me she had to bring me somewhere."

He began to pull me up off the ground

"Come on lets get up."

I stood up with him slowly and walked with him over to my group of friends. As we made our way over there I felt the stares of the other people around that I didnt know. I got on my tippy toes and whispered to Dave

"Who are they?"

"Well your brother and dad are here and some of your others friends Kanaya told me about."

"If their friends then why don't I recognize them?"

"Internet."

By then we were surrounded by recognizable faces Nepeta and Feferi in,the front ready with birthday greetings.

"Happy Birthday grumpy gills!"

"Not my birthday"

"Shut up and purrtend Karkitty"

"No"

"Dont be a purrty pooper."

"Ya Crabkat enjoy your self."

"ugh"

"If it makes you feel better theyll be serving cake soon. They just went to go get it"

"Fine"