Caught

Santa Cecilia 

The Rivera House

John took Max to the sink and he placed the squirming Hamster in the sink.

  " Goodbye Max."  John then stabbed Max and he kept doing this until the Hamster was no longer breathing.

John was breathing slowly as he looked down on his hands and saw blood,he picked up the Hamsters dead body and flushed him down the toilet.

He later washed his hands and cleaned the blood on the bathroom floor and sink.

John walked out of the bathroom, he came out from his room and headed downstairs.

John then saw his little brother,Miguel watching tv and he walked towards him.

Miguel saw his brother and he got up ran to him and gave him a hug.

  " John! where were you? My uncle Charles picked me up from school along with Andre and Diego, but i didn't see you in the car."

" It's because i had detention so i had to stay after school." John said.

  " Ok, can we go play in my room, please? " Miguel asked his brother as he grabbed his hand

  " Ok,Let's go play in your room Miguel. "  John said as he smiled and took Miguel to his Room.

The two played Wrestlers and John later helped Miguel with his homework.

John then looked on his wrist to what time is it on his watch.

  " I've gotta go, Miguel, i'll be back later. "  John said .

  " Are you going to the Plaza? when you come back, can you show me your guitar."  Miguel asked 

  " I'll show you the guitar, when i come back i'll even teach you to play it. "  John said

  " Yay! "  John smiled and kissed his brother on the head, before heading out the door.

Imelda and the Rivera's were excited as Dia de los Muertos had just started.

Imelda and Abuelita were placing food on the table,as the other's were finshed decorating the house.

  " There now everything's ready. "  Abuelita said.

  Imelda saw her husband Hector looking for something.

  " What's wrong Hector? "  Imelda asked.

  " Have you seen John or Miguel? "  Hector asked

  " They're both in the house.  "  Imelda  said, the two then went to the house, Imelda and Hector went upstairs, the two went inside John's room and saw it empty, then they went in Miguel's room and saw him playing with one of his toys.

" Hey, Miguel do you know where your brother is,we went to his room and he wasn't there?" Hector asked.

" I don't know papa, he didn't tell where he was going " Miguel lied.

" Ok Miguel thanks for telling us, Hector go get Abuelita and take Miguel to the yard,

were going to search for John." Imelda said.

Hector nods his head and takes Miguel outside to the others.

then Imelda,Hector and Abuelita go out to the streets and search for John.

They kept asking People if they have seen him, but they all said no and they later asked the man who John buys fruit from.

" I saw him going to the Plaza, " The man replied while grabbing some boxes,

Imelda and Abuelita's eyes widened at this.

"PLAZA!!!! What's John doing in the Plaza!!? Imelda yelled as she was now angrily walking towards the plaza.

"Imelda,calm down,carino," Hector said as he tried to calm his wife down as the three of them were walking to the plaza.

"How can i calm down?!,The plaza is crawling with Mariachi!," Imelda shouted as she was still angrily walking to the plaza.

"She's right, i can't let my grandson end up like Arturo's father!" Abuelita exclaimed as she feared the thought that John would abandoned his family, like Arturo's father did.

Meanwhile...

John was holding his guitar and watching Carlos (The Mariachi who often gives John guitar lessons) play his guitar.

"Now you try it John," Carlos said, John then grabbed his Guitar and started playing the song.

  " Very good John," Carlos said, as John finished playing his guitar,John smiled ,but his smile faded and he hanged his head down.

  "What's wrong mijo?"  Carlos asked.

  " It's just that my family will never understand my love for Music, if only Arturo's bastard of a Father hadn't left him, when he was a kid,then he wouldn't have banned music. " John angrily said 

  " Now John, i know you don't like what Arturto's father did, But it's still not a reason for you to hate your family."  Carlos said.

  "Why? They are the reason i can't play or listen to music at home! I don't even talk to them at all,i only talk to Miguel and my Mama Coco, and they are the only ones who know that i love music."  John angrily said.

  " Calm down John, "  Carlos said as he put a hand on John's shoulder to calm him down

  " JOHNNN!!!!!! "

John turned around to see his parents and abuelita walking towards him,he also saw his mother and his abuelita walking angrily to the maraichi.

I'm in so much trouble John thought.