Stalking and Killing

Maria was in her classroom and she was writing notes as her teacher was talking about the subject for their science class,her pencil fell to the floor,she picked it up, as she put her pencil on the desk, Maria saw through the window a man staring at her, she then started getting a feeling that man looked familiar.

"Maria, are you ok?" Mrs.Luna asked Maria.

Maria then turned her head to look at her teacher.

"Nothing,i thought i saw a man staring at me." Maria said as she turned around to look at the man,but he was gone.

"There's no one there,Ok lets get back to work." Mrs.Luna said to her students.

Maria sighed as she started writing on her notebook,but she couldn't get the man who was staring her ,out of her head.

Later

Maria,Benny and Manny walked outside the school and to their houses, but they didn't notice a car following them, Maria's friend Lucia then walked up to her.

"Hey Maria, so ready to go to my house to study?" Lucia asked.

"Sure, but i have to wait until i have dinner with my family, then i can go to your house." Maria said.

"Ok, i'll have to go to my house and wait for you there, Bye" Lucia said as she walked to her house.

"Bye Lucia." Maria said.

The three then got to their house and went inside.

"How was school,Maria?" Luisa asked her daughter

"It was okay." Maria said as she placed her backpack on the couch.

"What are we having for dinner?" Benny asked.

"Quesadillas,i'm going to the store to buy the cheese and tortillas." Imelda said.

Imelda then walked out the house and started walking to the store.

3 minutes later

Imelda was walking to the house with bags in her hands, but she couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was following her, Imelda turned around to see a man staring at her, she then rubbed her eyes and opened them, but the man she saw was gone.

"I'm just seeing things." Imelda said to herself, as she walked to her house.

Meanwhile.

Dr.Nelson and Dr.Kelley were at the police station, talking to Officer Charles Hanson about John.

"You two are serious!? John broke out of the sanatorium, and now he is coming to Santa Cecilia to kill his family!? " Charles exclaimed

"I'm afraid so." Dr.Nelson replied.

"All we ask is that you do not tell the Rivera Family, we can't risk them knowing John is here, they will be in even more danger." Dr.Kelley said.

"I'm going to hate doing this,but alright, i won't tell them for their safety, but how are we going to find John?" Charles asked.

"I'm sure he will think of a plan, to kill his family one by one." Dr. Nelson said.

"Ok, i will inform the officers to watch the streets for anyone suspicious." Charles said.

The three then went to start searching for John.

later at 7:30 PM

Abel just finished soccer practice and he grabbed his bag, he said goodbye to his friends.