Trouble at School

Year 1998

here are the ages for Characters.

John (14 years old)

Miguel (7 years old)

Imelda (34 years old)

Hector (33 years old)

Oscar and Felipe (30 years old)

Julio (33 years old)

Rosita (32 years old)

Victoria (35 years old)

Charles (38 years old)

Andre (15 years old)

Enrique (39 years old)

Luisa (38 years old)

Maria (11 years old)

Berto (43 years old)

Carmen (42 years old)

Abel (18 years old)

Rosa (15 years old)

Diego (14 years old)

Benny and Manny ( 12 years old)

Gloria (38 years old)

Elena "Abuelita" (68 years old)

Franco (69 years old)

Mama Coco (98 years old)

Dr.Nelson ( 26 years old)

Dr Kelley (23 years old)

Santa Cecilia Junior High School

John sat in the detention room, he was sitting near a window and looking outside to see his mother's car pull up.

He got in trouble due to a fight with Alan (the boy who bullies John) as he teased John about not being able to play music, due to his family despising music.

his cousins Andre  and Diego  tried to stop the fight. But luckily the prinicpal heard the fight and came in just in time to stop the the boys from punching each other. But due to the fight, the principal decided to give both John and Alan detention.

Imelda and her husband were talking to the prinicpal in his office 

  " This is like the fifth time this month, my son is detention! "  Imelda exclaimed.

  "  i know Mrs. Imelda , but your son has had various anger issues, i would've have had him expelled for almost punching Alan,which is why you should try to help your son's anger issues."  the prinicpal said.

"  That's the problem, John refuses to talk to us,he doesn't even talk to anyone in the family execpt for his brother Miguel and his Mama Coco."  Hector sighed.

  a knock on the door was heard.

 " Come in."

A man and a woman came in,they sat near Imelda and Hector.

  " Good afternoon Mrs.Rivera, my name is Dr.Nelson and this is Dr.Kelley."  Dr. Nelson said.

  " We were told by the school prinicpal that your son John has had various anger issues and has shown antisocial behavior." Dr.Kelley said.

  " Yes, he has been like this ever since he was 3 years old. " Imelda sighed.

  "  Could you tell us more about his behavior?"  Dr.Nelson asked as he got out from his bag a notepad and a pencil.