7th part

The hybrid looked beyond confused when he woke up the next morning. He sat up in bed staring firstly at himself, who Yoongi had put in a clean pair of boxers and a shirt, then he stared blankly into the room as if to try to recall where he was and what could have possibly happened. He continued staring into space for a while until it seemed to dawn on him. When it did, a red tint spread over his cheeks, and a quick hand shot up to rub at one of the bites on his neck.

"You are awake?" Yoongi asked, to make it seem like he had not been periodically observing him for the past half hour.
He didn't get a reply, only an annoyed grunt as he saw the hybrid's ears flatten to the side of his head.

"I helped you with your heat like you asked." He said, clearing his throat and looking away a little. Feeling like he needed to give the hybrid some space and some time to properly comprehend it. Yes, it had been consensual, at least parts of it. That didn't take away from the fact that it had been in a desperate situation where Hoseok's mind had, to an extent, been clouded by his heat. At least that is how Seokjin had explained it to him in aftertime. Yoongi looked away, feeling slightly embarrassed, guilty. It seemed like he as well had been affected by the same fog in his mind. He still couldn't believe that he had let it get that out of hand. It would be completely understandable if Hoseok was mad at him for the way he had acted.

He sighed, looking at the still defensive hybrid who was baring his teeth at him from his bed. They didn't have the time for this now. Today he had made plan to physically go out and go shopping. This was a feat which took too much mental preparation for him to let it go to waste. Before they could do that, or anything else for that matter, Hoseok needed a shower, badly.
"You sweated a lot, so you should take a shower so you won't be sick." The hybrid stared back at him with a quizzical look on his face. "You do know what a shower is, right?" Yoongi asked. By the confused look on the hybrid's face he already understood what the answer to his question would be. He really hoped he was wrong.

He was not wrong. Yoongi massaged his temples out of sheer frustration. For a man who usually loved being right, he was really starting to dislike it. Maybe it was well earned karma, but he didn't want to get used to it.

Helping the hybrid shower was not as easy as he thought it would be. Which said something, since he had really not thought it would be easy. Of course he had understood by now that this was a wild hybrid, and thus, a hybrid who had no experience using basic, household items. Even with this acknowledgment, he had not thought that Hoseok would attempt to eat the bar of soap TWICE! The hybrid had refused to listen to basically anything he said and though he didn't want to intrude on Hoseok's personal space, he had no choice but to interfere after he had burned himself on the hot water and attempted to attack the shower head.

After a lot of barking, scratching, some swear words and a couple more rounds of scorching hot water, the hybrid was clean and in a fresh pair of clothes. Yoongi on the other hand was soaking wet.

He sighed once again, another thing he was starting to get unwelcomingly used to. He gave the hybrid one more look before he quickly went to change into a dry and more fashionable outfit. After changing to pair of jeans and a knitted sweater appropriate for the cold, fall weather, he deemed himself ready.

"We are going to the mall." He announced when he came back into the bathroom,  happy to see that the hybrid was still sitting next to the shower door and studying the device closely. Hoseok looked up at him with a dark frown, snarling and baring his fangs at him.

He didn't pay it any mind.

"Before we go though, I need you to make a choice." He had found a forgotten dog collar and leash in his drawer a few days ago. He held them up to show the hybrid, who growled when he saw the items.